Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope this is 1/4 scale and comes with a yellow version.....the wait better be worth it.

comiquettes are usually 1/5, but some are 1/4

Traditionally the only Comiquettes that are 1/4 are the ones that would not make sense as PFs like Iron Man. Can anyone think of a costumed character in Comiquette that was 1/4? Since we know a PF is coming I'm sure that this will be 1/5 scale.

Traditionally the only Comiquettes that are 1/4 are the ones that would not make sense as PFs like Iron Man. Can anyone think of a costumed character in Comiquette that was 1/4? Since we know a PF is coming I'm sure that this will be 1/5 scale.

Venom Spidey X-23 and Carnage comiquettes appear to be 1/4. I really hope SS continues the trend with this Daredevil.

Venom Spidey X-23 and Carnage comiquettes appear to be 1/4. I really hope SS continues the trend with this Daredevil.

This will more than likely match up with the Bullseye comiquette. It will be 1/5 scale. I can't see SS not making a 1/4 scale PF of DD. If we have 2 Emma's, 2 Elektra's, 2 Mytique's, 2 Black Cat's, 2 Rogue's, etc...

This will more than likely match up with the Bullseye comiquette. It will be 1/5 scale. I can't see SS not making a 1/4 scale PF of DD. If we have 2 Emma's, 2 Elektra's, 2 Mytique's, 2 Black Cat's, 2 Rogue's, etc...

Yeah, most of the bigger names seem to be getting a piece in both formats. It's more than likely we'll see a Daredevil PF as well, but I don't know what kind of material would be used.

Yeah, most of the bigger names seem to be getting a piece in both formats. It's more than likely we'll see a Daredevil PF as well, but I don't know what kind of material would be used.

What else binny...cheezy red felt spandex FTW!:lol:lol

Yeah, if they don't use a leather like suit for the DD PF, it will look like a disaster.

Think about how good the DD PF would look if they use the same type of material they used for black panther. That PF looked incredible when I saw it at the con.

Think about how good the DD PF would look if they use the same type of material they used for black panther. That PF looked incredible when I saw it at the con.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...the Black Panther PF is basically a 1/4 scale comiquette with a cloth cape on it.

Back