Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will more than likely match up with the Bullseye comiquette. It will be 1/5 scale. I can't see SS not making a 1/4 scale PF of DD. If we have 2 Emma's, 2 Elektra's, 2 Mytique's, 2 Black Cat's, 2 Rogue's, etc...

Unfortunatly that would make sense, if they make the 1/4 scale, much fewer people would buy the 1/5 scale one but not the other way around. The wait for 1/4 scale DD could be extended by the 1/5 scale again.

Too bad cos a 1/4 scale would rock next to the 1/4 scale Spiderman comiquette (or even the PF) in that pose.

I'm sure that once the DD comiquette sells out quickly (and judging by the preview pics and the interest on the boards) SS will be making a DD 1/4 scale PF quickly, probably similar to the time inbetween the She-Hulk CQ and PF.

I'm glad the CQ turned out so well!

Unfortunatly that would make sense, if they make the 1/4 scale, much fewer people would buy the 1/5 scale one but not the other way around. The wait for 1/4 scale DD could be extended by the 1/5 scale again.

Too bad cos a 1/4 scale would rock next to the 1/4 scale Spiderman comiquette (or even the PF) in that pose.

Sigh! I don't feel bad about the wait for a PF. How long did comiquette collectors have to wait for Hulk, Spidey, Cap, or Thor comiquettes. Even with Hulk and Spidey around the corner my SS display case is rather bare. I promise you my wait for SS marvel big guns far exceeds that of a PF collector. I can't stand PF's, that is why those characters are still missing from my shelves and my wait has been long.:impatient:

Sigh! I don't feel bad about the wait for a PF. How long did comiquette collectors have to wait for Hulk, Spidey, Cap, or Thor comiquettes. Even with Hulk and Spidey around the corner my SS display case is rather bare. I promise you my wait for SS marvel big guns far exceeds that of a PF collector. I can't stand PF's, that is why those characters are still missing from my shelves and my wait has been long.:impatient:

Well not exactly the wait for a PF bro, more like a wait for a 1/4 scale Daredevil to go with 1/4 scale spidey comiquette. I would love a 1/4 scale DD comiquette. It's just that this disparity in scale is annoying.

Well not exactly the wait for a PF bro, more like a wait for a 1/4 scale Daredevil to go with 1/4 scale spidey comiquette. I would love a 1/4 scale DD comiquette. It's just that this disparity in scale is annoying.

Yeah SS should just keep it simple. All same scale, just PF, comiquette, or both!

I do understand your frustration Fuzzy. As a strict comiquette collector this affects me greatly. It causes display problems for me all across the board. 1/4 scale Silver Surfer and Venom displayed next to a 1/5 scale everything else. SS really screws it's comiquette fans because if a character can't be made as a PF (Silver Surfer, Venom, Iron Man) it will be released as a 1/4 scale comiquette. All PF's are made in 1/4 scale. If SS can't release a character as a PF then you get a 1/4 comiquette. This is all F'd up. The problem is, it can't be fixed without releasing a second comiquette of the same character in 1/4 scale and while doing this also releasing all future comiquettes in 1/4 scale as well. This has become a mess and instead of fixing it, SS just ignores it and goes on like it doesn't matter.:cuckoo:

In the end PF collectors will eventually get a 1/4 scale piece of any character they want. The comiquette collector gets stuck with different scales on too many pieces and has no choice but to deal with it. I'm going to be pissed if my Surfer comiquette dwarfs my Thanos EX.

In the end Fuzzy you can pass on 1/5 scale comiquettes and wait for a 1/4 PF or comiquette. I get stuck with a 1/5 scale and 1/4 scale comiquettes in my display case because I refuse to buy a PF.:slap

why??:dunno cause the Bullseye was so well done.:monkey3

Understand what you're saying, but this will be an awesome piece and it needs a villain. In some time the Bullseye will suffer the same faith as the Namor comiquette and will end up on the Bay for cheap. When it happens I will buy him and he will fit right next to my DD comiquette. Still sounds crazy doesn't it. Well I'm a freak...:monkey1

I do understand your frustration Fuzzy. As a strict comiquette collector this affects me greatly. It causes display problems for me all across the board. 1/4 scale Silver Surfer and Venom displayed next to a 1/5 scale everything else. SS really screws it's comiquette fans because if a character can't be made as a PF (Silver Surfer, Venom, Iron Man) it will be released as a 1/4 scale comiquette. All PF's are made in 1/4 scale. If SS can't release a character as a PF then you get a 1/4 comiquette. This is all F'd up. The problem is, it can't be fixed without releasing a second comiquette of the same character in 1/4 scale and while doing this also releasing all future comiquettes in 1/4 scale as well. This has become a mess and instead of fixing it, SS just ignores it and goes on like it doesn't matter.:cuckoo:

In the end PF collectors will eventually get a 1/4 scale piece of any character they want. The comiquette collector gets stuck with different scales on too many pieces and has no choice but to deal with it. I'm going to be pissed if my Surfer comiquette dwarfs my Thanos EX.

In the end Fuzzy you can pass on 1/5 scale comiquettes and wait for a 1/4 PF or comiquette. I get stuck with a 1/5 scale and 1/4 scale comiquettes in my display case because I refuse to buy a PF.:slap

Well, if you don't like the pajama party look, they have been using less and less grandpa teddy pants lately. The recent PFs like black panther, ms marvel and cyclops look to be sculpted rather than baggy butt boys.

Hopefully the Daredevil pf coming out hopefully in the next century may make it past the saggy sack sickness and we may be able to use some of our pension money at that time to purchase it.

Meanwhile, I'll keep praying this comiquette is 1/4 scale so I can display him right next to Spidey com...... :pray:

why??:dunno cause the Bullseye was so well done.:monkey3

Sideshow may have a penchant for black humor, watch them make the upcoming Hawkeye have a giant toothy grin from another toothpaste commercial with wonky proportions and totally miss the mark on that one too.

Understand what you're saying, but this will be an awesome piece and it needs a villain. In some time the Bullseye will suffer the same faith as the Namor comiquette and will end up on the Bay for cheap. When it happens I will buy him and he will fit right next to my DD comiquette. Still sounds crazy doesn't it. Well I'm a freak...:monkey1

In terms of DD villians there is only one I need Sideshow to make and thats Mr. Fear.

Back