Sue Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
suestormpanel.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=729&key=event&val=San Diego Comic-Con 2010

Last edited:
Oh man, if she is quarter scale I'm going to kick myself for not getting thing. Especially if they make Reed and Johnny.

Oh man, if she is quarter scale I'm going to kick myself for not getting thing. Especially if they make Reed and Johnny.

They mentioned that she was part of a line called "The Women of Marvel" so I dunno about that :(

If they do make them though, they just won't be part of the same line.

They mentioned that she was part of a line called "The Women of Marvel" so I dunno about that :(

Yeah, I bet it's another one of their 1/5 line push.

Poor lonely Thing PF.

Ah, the video stopped playing for me just after Bucky. I didn't see BW either. Pretty awesome. At least I won't have to kick myself. I really wish they would standardize to 1/4 or 1/5.

Back