Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Just got on the waitlist for new regular head and detachable arm for Rogue. ETA for replacements are in December. Well that is the info I got from SS rep. Daniel.
Here's hoping they arrive sooner than later.

How do you get on the list?

Allow me to be the first.

It's December...
:impatient: Where are our replacements?

A little too soon yet? :lol

I bet it will be longer before we see anything on the replacement heads. Can't wait to see how they come out.

I am quite confused. I know that PF Rogue came out a while ago. I read that she was awesome but had paint issues etc. However, I am looking on the SS site now and there is another PF Rogue? This one appears to have only the "hair down" head. It is saying this is a run of 1500? If you search for Rogue you find the original Rogue run of 750 and now this one. Am I missing something? Did they re-release the same statue but fixed? Could this mean a re-release of Gambit as well? I am sorry if this is all explained at some point in this thread. I went quite a few pages back and did not see anything referencing this.

I am quite confused. I know that PF Rogue came out a while ago. I read that she was awesome but had paint issues etc. However, I am looking on the SS site now and there is another PF Rogue? This one appears to have only the "hair down" head. It is saying this is a run of 1500? If you search for Rogue you find the original Rogue run of 750 and now this one. Am I missing something? Did they re-release the same statue but fixed? Could this mean a re-release of Gambit as well? I am sorry if this is all explained at some point in this thread. I went quite a few pages back and did not see anything referencing this.

You're probably looking at an in-stock regular with an ES of 1500. The exclusive, with an Edition Size (ES), was sold out. Now a days, I wouldn't be surprise if the exclusive becomes available again, with SSC tactics going on.

that's the reg version with the modern hair. the EX is the jim lee hair

Well the EX has both heads...and no they are not going to re release gambit.

I actually prefer the regular modern hair version, I was a little disappointed that I didn't get the EX but I don't think I would of displayed it that way anyways.

I try displaying the exclusive head but then switch back after a few days. Mine just looks so cheap and she is staring straight up in the air.

Back