Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Its would be cool to convert it into this`Red She Hulk.

33p3vww.jpg

Thanks Inf.

I just check it, it is bent. Don't know, why thats happen though but my other Rogue pf heel is straight.

Sorry buddy :monkey2 apply some heat then use a wedge to space it properly and let it cool. That should straighten it out for you :)

WTF seriously?

why hasnt there been an announcement regarding this cluster ____?

They did say DECEMBER. This is well after the 30 day grace period since our credit cards were charged. Has anyone called them for an update?

WTF seriously?

why hasnt there been an announcement regarding this cluster ____?

They did say DECEMBER. This is well after the 30 day grace period since our credit cards were charged. Has anyone called them for an update?

Was thinking the exact same thing today. I dont mind waiting if they are making sure she comes out good.

You know guys, this fiesta with Rogue reminds me of this episode. lol Enjoy. ;)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtKtU_zcTGU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtKtU_zcTGU[/ame]

What I like best is the glossiness of the paint. The regular rogue could have really looked great with that gloss...i have no idea why you wouldnt use it to begin with. anyone know how hard it would be to add a gloss to this?

Pretty easy, just paint some Klear/Future floor polish on it and it will be nice and shiny, stay clear and last forever.

Here is a little something I have been working on , yes the ASS very much Needed , color of suit will be dull and not shiny as to make it more material looking. (I hope )
:)
rogueass2.jpg

Here is a little something I have been working on , yes the ASS very much Needed , color of suit will be dill and not shiny as to make it more material looking. (I hope )
:)
rogueass2.jpg

Wow that looks great. It's really a bloody shame that Marvel made SSC change it. The thing that pisses me off is that Madame Hydra, Ms Marvel & Psylocke PF have gorgerous assests.:gah::mad: :(

Back