Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one as I received my box recently and need to open it today.

Were any of the Non-Exclusives shipped yet? I see some sellers on ebay selling them as in stock, but I have yet to see anyone post pictures of how the paint jobs on them come out.

Were any of the Non-Exclusives shipped yet? I see some sellers on ebay selling them as in stock, but I have yet to see anyone post pictures of how the paint jobs on them come out.

I posted a pic here with one from Statue Forum, in short the apps were not better.

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

I posted a couple of my pictures a few pages back. For the most part I think she turned out ok. At the time I feel like I was just nitpicking on the statue and it looks great. Although from now on I'm just going to buy the statues from sideshow directly so I don't need to go through my lcbs for exchanges. Also I'm sticking with ex when i can.

109_1974.jpg

109_1975.jpg

109_1976.jpg

109_1977.jpg

Look at those eye just stunning!

I bet cha KD wouldn't mind having her back in his collection after this repaint.

Back