Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Thought i'd give this thread a quick update....

Reg and EX head replacements are set to arrive late December according to what the rep said.

Yea and I really thought this will be my favorit female pf but it came out so bad.....:slap

Hope they change to batter head...... Please!!!

Are they shipping the Rogues that are in stock now at Sideshow with the new heads or the fail old ones?

So is there absolutely no pictures of the regular Rogue or did I miss something :dunno

Its in stock at Sideshow, shouldn't there be a ton of people getting the regular in??

So is there absolutely no pictures of the regular Rogue or did I miss something :dunno

Its in stock at Sideshow, shouldn't there be a ton of people getting the regular in??
:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Good one, King! :wink1:

On a lighter note, I was finally able to flip mine recently. Woo!

woo.gif

Hey guys. I seem to remember someone doing a repaint in the black and red of her Xtreme costume. Does anyone know what page the pic is on?

What up brother Barb welcome back.

Glad you were able to finally flip it. I wish I could have flipped mine but it was just beyond jacked up.
Thanks, brother. That's too bad about yours being that f'd up. Are you in line for replacement heads? Maybe a refund?
Wise move Bro. Welcome back. :wave
Thanks, my brother. :wave

Back