Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

All of these pics look like ass. Her faces are horrid, and the body looks ridiculous without the jacket. Rogue is supposed to have super strength, yet they gave her chicken arms.

Looks like a HUGE disappointment, I may cancel her before my last FlexPay is done.

well if you decide to cancel, you know who you could help out.:monkey3

while she's not perfect, when was the last time we got something perfect from ssc?? she still looks good imo, and the ass still smokes:lecture

:lol at the idea that Disney had anything to do with this. I guarantee you that SS really probably had little to do with it. I'm sure it's a factory issue where the molds weren't exact in the buttcrack department.

It would have appeared changed at SDCC if it were consciously done, although it should have never made it past QC neither should those eyes....

:lol at the idea that Disney had anything to do with this. I guarantee you that SS really probably had little to do with it. I'm sure it's a factory issue where the molds weren't exact in the buttcrack department.

It would have appeared changed at SDCC if it were consciously done, although it should have never made it past QC neither should those eyes....

Exactly. :exactly::lecture

All of these pics look like ass. Her faces are horrid, and the body looks ridiculous without the jacket. Rogue is supposed to have super strength, yet they gave her chicken arms.

Looks like a HUGE disappointment, I may cancel her before my last FlexPay is done.

Noooooo! Don't cancel her Ryan :( At least see if yours came decent.

It would be cool if she could be taken out of the banner on the top of the forum. Tired of seeing what we should have got.

while she's not perfect, when was the last time we got something perfect from ssc??
:lecture :exactly: :goodpost:
Sometimes I think the Golden Days of Sideshow have passed which is too bad. I still like their products and they still make wins, but their Marvel products are just not the same and their QC is NOT what it use to be.

Sooo just opened mine and yes the paint aps are not as good as comicon. That being said, I still like her. I am having an issue that i want to ask those who already received her. When I have the jacket on, I can't get the regular head to snap down all the way into her neck. The jacket on her shoulder pushes under her hair and thus creates a gap preventing her head from snapping in 100%. Anyone else having this issue.

Disney will not allow sexually explicit depictions of its characters. I think they thought Rogues butt cheeks were way too exposed and pronounced and asked SS to redo her backside. Now you know why it was impossible to view her 360 on the SS website..they did not want collectors to notice the change!

That's a pretty ignorant remark seeing as how Disney does own Marvel BUT they left the creative control of the Marvel characters & how they're handled to Marvel.

That's why it's better to shut your mouth & look dumb than open it & confirm your stupidity. No offense. :monkey3

I don't get all the post pertaining to different pieces on the "Rogue PF" thread...

dont care what anyone says, but this is one of thy best female statue's released by SSC.

P1030574.jpg

............Agreed on Sue Storm.

thought Disney banned this as well...

they didnt want SABRETOOTH running amuck on BAMBI...

FINISH HIM!!!

Statue_Sabretooth_dent_de_sabre_Kotobukiya_Pekabul_6.jpg

Statue_Sabretooth_dent_de_sabre_Kotobukiya_Pekabul_4.jpg

FATALITY

FLAWLESS VICTORY

Back