Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

That's a pretty ignorant remark seeing as how Disney does own Marvel BUT they left the creative control of the Marvel characters & how they're handled to Marvel.

:slap That wasn't an assertion I was making but an hypothesis which many collectors here agreed with. Also I read the exact opposite of the nonsense you're spewing so try harder :cuckoo: :lecture

That's why it's better to shut your mouth & look dumb than open it & confirm your stupidity. No offense. :monkey3

Um..I believe the term for this phenomena is "self-projection". That is a line people must use every day to describe you isn't it? :lecture :cuckoo: no offense :wave

Last edited by a moderator:

:slap That wasn't an assertion I was making but an hypothesis which many collectors here agreed with. Also I read the exact opposite of the nonsense you're spewing so try harder :cuckoo: :lecture

Um..I believe the term for this phenomena is "self-projection". That is a line people must use every day to describe you isn't it? :lecture :cuckoo: no offense :wave

:sleep:sleep:sleep
Isn't there any other piece here you can bash on & then tell how awesome that mediocre Madame Hydra is?

From the Skaar thread:

Brother, I still doubt there will much demand for this piece on the secondary market when scalpers try to sell it for ridiculous ebay prices..."Skaar - son of Hulk" is a silly c level, barely known marvel character..There are only so many hardcore fanatics who actually know who the hell "skaar" is and actually have over 1K of disposable cash to throw on this statue...This is not an A list character we're taking about and never will be

From the Joker thread:

WOW can't believe people would pay 400$ for such an ugly & demented looking thing :dunno I'd rather be surrounded by beauty so I'm saving up for the Catwoman PF..To each his own

Last edited by a moderator:

That's a pretty ignorant remark seeing as how Disney does own Marvel BUT they left the creative control of the Marvel characters & how they're handled to Marvel.

That's why it's better to shut your mouth & look dumb than open it & confirm your stupidity. No offense. :monkey3

I don't get all the post pertaining to different pieces on the "Rogue PF" thread...

I don't get why you are deliberately trying to pick a fight with Leo everyone here is free to voice their opinions without resorting to stupid insults

i had high hopes for Rogues but seeing some of these pictures has really diminished my enthusiasm. She does look good in the You tube review though

:sleep:sleep:sleep
Isn't there any other piece here you can bash on & then tell how awesome that mediocre Madame Hydra is?

:lecture Yes that is called an opinion, "Einstein", and you carefully selected only the negative ones. And, What does have to do with the current discussion and the baseless drivel you've been spewing?Whatever.. Now why don't you go stalk someone else, Forrest..I'm sorry you're really ain't my type :cuckoo: :wave :monkey4

I don't get why you are deliberately trying to pick a fight with Leo everyone here is free to voice their opinions without resorting to stupid insults

i had high hopes for Rogues but seeing some of these pictures has really diminished my enthusiasm. She does look good in the You tube review though

If you see all his post around the place regarding how terrible pieces look or how people can manage to buy it seeing how it is then continue on how beautiful the Madame Hydra, not only does it derail a thread but it is annoying.

:lecture Yes that is called an opinion, "Einstein", and you carefully selected only the negative ones. And, What does have to do with the current discussion and the baseless drivel you've been spewing?Whatever.. Now why don't you go stalk someone else, Forrest..I'm sorry you're really ain't my type :cuckoo: :wave :monkey4

Ummm no. I'm constanly on those threads because I have them on order & I constantly see you jabber on REPEATEDLY how Sideshow would've picked this character & then praise a "complimentary" piece that is Madame Hydra on both threads even leading to a Conan discussion. Your speech is getting annoyingly repetetive & please don't flatter yourself.

If you see all his post around the place regarding how terrible pieces look or how people can manage to buy it seeing how it is then continue on how beautiful the Madame Hydra, not only does it derail a thread but it is annoying.

Well at least he is a fan of something. I don't think he is really derailing a thread. Everyone should be entitled to their opinion.:wink1:

:panic: Looks like I have an unbalanced stalker on my tail :wave too bad this lunatic casually ignores the Kratos, Iron Monger & Athena's thread :cuckoo: :dance

lets get back to the statue guys! anyone else get theres yet???please post pics!

I'm expecting mine either tomorrow or Friday. She seems to look good from afar :lol but the close up shot really show how bad the eyeliner paint app turned out, especially on the reg. head. It's the paint app on the eyes that is really the biggest flaw on this statue for me

I'm expecting mine either tomorrow or Friday. She seems to look good from afar :lol but the close up shot really show how bad the eyeliner paint app turned out, especially on the reg. head. It's the paint app on the eyes that is really the biggest flaw on this statue for me

I hear ya bro but luckily im gonna be looking from atleast 5 feet, either way i hope im lucky enough to get a decent paint job at this time!

Hey Vs what do you think of Rogue statue? & i concur with Averone i wish you all best of luck with the paint app!!

some crappy iphone shots, but it is something

photo1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Back