Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Some kid at SDCC was probably drooling over the statue and said "I'd sure like to fill Rogue's crack" and someone from SSC overheard and got the wrong idea. :lol

Seriously, though, it's just bizarre. I'm still reserving judgement until I see the statue in person but if it really is as awful as I fear then it's going back for a refund. And I'll have to send it back from England!!! (Expensive).
You should make a huge stink about it until they give in and admit that it's not only a difference between proto and final product, but FALSE ADVERTISING!!! Too much was changed and this is no longer the same product that was originally solicited. I said it!

I don't know. Then how would you explain...

200065_press06-001.jpg
:D
:lol:lol:lol
For some reason man ass is okay. You can see it on television even. But boobies and babe ass? Blurred all to hell! :mad:

I doubt Disney had anything to do with it. There wouldn't be a MAX label otherwise.

:lol:lol:lol
For some reason man ass is okay. You can see it on television even. But boobies and babe ass? Blurred all to hell! :mad:

Really? It is the other way round here in Spain. You hardly see male nudes on tv. Not that I am complaining though :D

The best sculpted and painted face IMO was Lara Croft Comiquette. It was so damn perfect. Why couldn't those people who painted Lara do Rogue. :(

these issues could've been avoided if they decided to airbrush the eyebrow shadow (smokey eye effect) instead of requiring those artisans in China to paint them in by hand.

EDIT

I wonder if they will keep Angel's man-ass or is that the reason whys its been delayed.

BTW Storm Comiquette had the best paint aps Ive seen for a statue. I really hope doesnt look like ____ in person.

wow this is like a bad dream that was 8 months in the making, time to hit the bars...hopefully once I wake up tomorrow, I will realize that it was all just a sick twisted nightmare...I'll come to realize that Rogue is a grail with an amazing paint app, Sideshow still loves us, and they never really filled in that ass...

You should make a huge stink about it until they give in and admit that it's not only a difference between proto and final product, but FALSE ADVERTISING!!! Too much was changed and this is no longer the same product that was originally solicited. I said it!

Bro you of all people should have seen red flags when SS refused to show Rogue's 360 or backside in her gallery. Now they can claim they never advertised Rogue with the defined ass-crack since it was never on the SS website

So I see Kibishii has posted pics of Rogue. As far as I am concerned, all three of these are unacceptable. Sure, Kibishii's is the best of the three, but that is like saying this pile of sh!-t doesn't smell quite as bad as this pile of sh!-t. They are still piles of sh!-t!!

I have already resigned myself to the fact that I am very likely to get the same _____ty paint job on mine and I will be returning it. I strongly suggest that everyone else who feels the same way about theirs to do the same. I also encourage everyone to call Sideshow (be courteous, but direct) and let them know how disappointed you are with it. Maybe they will make new heads for us? They have to do something about this cluster_____. Ugh!

wow this is like a bad dream that was 8 months in the making, time to hit the bars...hopefully once I wake up tomorrow, I will realize that it was all just a sick twisted nightmare...I'll come to realize that Rogue is a grail with an amazing paint app, Sideshow still loves us, and they never really filled in that ass...

this look interesting, if it was even still a grail in the first place:dance

So I see Kibishii has posted pics of Rogue. As far as I am concerned, all three of these are unacceptable. Sure, Kibishii's is the best of the three, but that is like saying this pile of sh!-t doesn't smell quite as bad as this pile of sh!-t. They are still piles of sh!-t!!

I have already resigned myself to the fact that I am very likely to get the same _____ty paint job on mine and I will be returning it. I strongly suggest that everyone else who feels the same way about theirs to do the same. I also encourage everyone to call Sideshow (be courteous, but direct) and let them know how disappointed you are with it. Maybe they will make new heads for us? They have to do something about this cluster_____. Ugh!

That would be great if they made new heads as part of the replacement system. They should put together a kit to bring the booty back :lol

i actually hope for a good REG head, id much rather prefer a REG head statue that was displayed at comic con, than the EX. Call me crazy, but it looks a lot better with GAMBIT.

Really? It is the other way round here in Spain. You hardly see male nudes on tv. Not that I am complaining though :D
:lol I am moving to Spain!!! I am sick of man ass and blurred boobies!!! Seriously, I was watching Breaking Bad the other day and the man ass filled the friggin' screen! Then when there was a boobie shot (I believe it was the same episode), all blurred to hell! What gives?!? Equal rights, eh? :mad:
Bro you of all people should have seen red flags when SS refused to show Rogue's 360 or backside in her gallery. Now they can claim they never advertised Rogue with the defined ass-crack since it was never on the SS website
That's very true! I bet that's exactly why they never showed it. They would have had cancellations up the ass (so to speak)! I know I would have cancelled and I would NOT have been alone. Too many ass men in this here hobby. Yet they still had the balls to display the proto with the sweet crack at the very recent SDCC and comic on every single one of us. I am admittedly pissed! :mad:

its the same statue as the proto pics, except someone took a magic marker to the face, and they filled in the ass crack.

ITS funny because for whatever reason, no one can ever seem to get Rogue's look right (in a toy-line etc).

Back