Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

some crappy iphone shots, but it is something

photo1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Yours doesn't seem to suffer from "lazy eyes" or just not as bad as the previous pictures but the eye liner problem seems to be a constant flaw. Plus the EX head looks pretty good on your pics.

Congrats on the piece though w00tw00t! :duff

Yours doesn't seem to suffer from "lazy eyes" or just not as bad as the previous pictures but the eye liner problem seems to be a constant flaw.

Congrats on the piece though w00tw00t! :duff

Thanks! In person it looks just like the presented rogue on SS site, minus the ass crack and a bit of an elongated neck.

^ greatwall how much would you charge to fix the 2 heads? mine is here in Calgary just didnt pick it up. Im a bit worried the eye-liner will look funny.

Cant stand the BOTOX looks on her face but the eyes are an easy fix by repaint her whole face.

^ greatwall how much would you charge to fix the 2 heads? mine is here in Calgary just didnt pick it up. Im a bit worried the eye-liner will look funny.

Terrific question Sebastian, I'd also like to know the answer to that question.

I think you know the answer to that question IL. :lol
So what's your plan regarding the piece IL, return or repaint?

Yeah, I'm drinking a few beers and maybe then she'll look good enough to want to take some photos...:lol I've used this method before and it always seems to work...:)

I'm going to have mine repainted because the problem is not with the sculpt but only the shabby paint job.

Was saving for Women of Marvel line.

They need to release a Jean Grey and hopefully not nearly as fugly as Rogue. Im not a huge Rogue fan so sorry to keep rubbing it in. I just like flaming this piece.. its kinda funny to me.

Im hoping greatwall can fix it for me, but this debacle has totally made me loose my stiffy for the X-MEN PF line.

Seth and the team did a great job but something at the factory went terribly wrong.

Women of Marvel line looked great in person *sigh* I know sulking and _____ing about it doesnt really contribute to the thread, but Im really let down by everyone's pics so far.

Thing is amazing. I can now say that I own apart of Sideshow's glory days. I started late (Gambit was my first statue). Thing is awesome, I got him for only $299.

These days you get a lot less, hoping that Psylocke at least turns out alright.

Back