Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angels comming

____ing FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:yess:

[/IMG]
SCAngelPreview04.jpg

I'm not a huge X-fan for the most part, but this statue looks incredible. Although I think this might be the first SS piece that is "too big". Looks like it's at least 3 feet wide with the wings...craziness. It would be nice if they included a set of folded wings to make it more display friendly.

Re: Angel is coming

if they want to do Archangel justice, current X-Force version is the way to go or fail.

You know....the wings are going to have to come off in shipping. You'll be putting this one mostly together once opened....if they really wanted to they could do alternative wings and headsculpt and get an Archangel out of it...

archangel-x-men.jpg

Aye, hope he's right about it being 1/4 scale.

I have no clue. and like a retard forgot to ask Brant when i called him :slap But i hope im right as well!!! those wings look to big to be anything else! If i get any info ill let you know!

I have no clue. and like a retard forgot to ask Brant when i called him :slap But i hope im right as well!!! those wings look to big to be anything else! If i get any info ill let you know!

You're "on notice," P!tu. One more slip-up like that and I'm reporting you to the Darklord. :pfft: :D

Anyone surprised that there was no talk of this at SDCC? I was really hoping to see more of this soon

SS are interesting for Marvel in these days. Good one.

The only scary thing is that I will have to buy a classic Angel AND an Archangel just like I will have to get a Brown Wolverine to go with my Yellow comiquette...and Classic AND Jim Lee Cyclops...and Phoenix AND Jim Lee Jean Grey...jeesh, if Sideshow keeps making these X-Characters I am going to be broke as hell and I don't have a clue where I will display them all.

They should just stay classic and be done with it!

BB

I agree i would love it to be 1\4 but before i call it a Fail, i'd like to see a whole reveal

Back