Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

honestly I dont think archangel would be feasible in 1/4, unless his wings are retracted. he would already have to be huge in 1/5 scale since that comiquette has him spreading his wings.

it can be done. all sideshow has to do is to make the wings detachable

Agreed. 1/4 scale Angel will be a thing of beauty.

In the meantime, I'll get a pigeon to stand in with my 1/4 scale X-men.

No point getting an Angel who's face is smaller than Gambit, Rogue and Cyclops PF. The 1/5 line is small and weird, Beast reading, Colossus face messed up, the poses don't even fit. Nightcrawler is ok. I don't see them making a 1/5 Gambit either, no one will buy him when the PF is so awesome.

Last edited:

They'll be detaching for sure, I think I know what the PF Exclusive could be. It would be a switch-out portrait of his Death Mask while he was a horsemen of Apocalyse.

His wings would either be curled up or retracted otherwise in 1/4 scale, they'd have to be 4 feet wide from tip to tip.

archangel.gif

I would much rather have the new costume from X-Force as a PF though...

archangel11.jpg

Black Friday variant, X-Force costume. would buy in a heart beat. 2011 please.

similar to the Silver Surfer Comiquette I bet Angel will come with 3 heads, one unmasked, one with cowl human face, one with cowl blue skinned. Probably retail for $334.99 and come with a print. Still buy it since I purchased most of the x-men comiquettes.

3 feet long, probably 22" tall unless he is perched on that podium.

They'll be detaching for sure, I think I know what the PF Exclusive could be. It would be a switch-out portrait of his Death Mask while he was a horsemen of Apocalyse.

His wings would either be curled up or retracted otherwise in 1/4 scale, they'd have to be 4 feet wide from tip to tip.

archangel.gif

I would much rather have the new costume from X-Force as a PF though...

archangel11.jpg

I totally agree!!! Bring it!!!!

Back