Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angels comming

your welcome papo!!! i am super ____ing pumped for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First Colossus !!!! Now this!!!!! Where the ____ is Apocalypse and Nightcrawler DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightcrawler is another one of those characters that I think SS will "knock out of the park." :rock

This one though....WOW!!!! I don't think I could have asked for a better interpretation. I know paint apps can certainly make or break a piece too, but I don't think that will be an issue with this one.

Sideshow has really been pumping out the Marvel product of late.

Seriously! There have really spoiled us these past few months!

Nightcrawler is another one of those characters that I think SS will "knock out of the park." :rock

This one though....WOW!!!! I don't think I could have asked for a better interpretation. I know paint apps can certainly make or break a piece too, but I don't think that will be an issue with this one.

Seriously! There have really spoiled us these past few months!

Man crawler is another one I can't wait for. He can be AWESOME if done right.

/crosses fingers

Now, I'm wondering when this will be up for pre-order. Maybe in time for SDCC? It seems a little too soon, but who knows.

I'll wait for Archangel!

I can see Sideshow milking this version with about 3 different color scemes. Red, Blue and the one posted above.

Re: Angel is coming

Was not intrested in this at first...but WOW this looks really well done!

I think SS are trying to kill me :thud:

Angel and Spidey announced ....I have to be good, I have to be good.....can't back into Marvel...
..LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA :ignore:

Must....resist :monkey2
x :panic:

Excellent stuff sweetie, I love seeing that thread :rock :rock

Them were the days mate :rock
All I have to do now is sell my Doom PF and I will be Marvel free, with the exception of Big' ol' Ben, he's going nowhere :rock
x :duff

Excellent stuff sweetie, I love seeing that thread :rock :rock

Them were the days mate :rock
All I have to do now is sell my Doom PF and I will be Marvel free, with the exception of Big' ol' Ben, he's going nowhere :rock
x :duff

Ben is a must!

Doom is great, but you can definitely live without it. Wise words, Shell! :lol :lecture

____ing FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:yess:
SCAngelPreview04.jpg

Pinch me again pitu!!!!!! I cant believe it yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that looks awesome!!! my Office is gonna be busting at the seams!!! I already don't have any room for the SW i just got!

Man with the size of those wings the box is gonna be HUGE!

I'm gonna call it right now: the the ex is a blue head, and maybe, just maybe, METAL WINGS! But probably just the head. Or the normal is a red costume and the ex is the blue suit. Gah! So many options!

the box won't be that bad, i doubt they box and ship the statue with the wings attached to the body

Dudes, I just thought of this...
How bad ass will this Angel be posed behind the Psylocke comiquette!
Wow
Like quite a few people here, I would rather have archangel, hopefully Sideshow hears our cries and does do a Archangel edition.
I wish this was a PF. Looks like he is going to have switch-out arms too.

Back