Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the link works. Milla's other costume:

382771_291494684225721_139346442773880_806056_1415440483_n.jpg

Hopefully the link works. Milla's other costume:

382771_291494684225721_139346442773880_806056_1415440483_n.jpg

ahhhh...:(

every time... every time a RE movie is going to come out... I always start feeling a little bit hopeful... even though I know what will happen, :(

i will admit that looks interesting

The rumours continue about Alice being in the video games. Supposedly Capcom wants the rights to Alice and for Milla to do the voice as well.

Well a long time ago before Afterlife came out I asked Milla on twitter if she should try to convince Capcom to add her as a mercenary character when the did the dlc for RE5. If I remember correctly she said something like "you think I haven't tried to convince Capcom to put Alice in a game".

Maybe she finally got through to them or something and Alice will be optional dlc for RE:ORC. Next time Milla start tweeting again I'll do my best to get her to answer a question about whether or not Capcom/Slant Six has been in contact with her.

Like Project_A said in the other thread, Jill's outfit is very close to movie Jill's what with the extra tactical gear but that isn't the only movie connection either. The new trailer starts with a woman's eye opening and the color of the iris change from blue to red. And in one of the other trailers they showed a bunch of shots of Nemesis, he now as a gatling gun like he does in the movie, he has the "robot vision", he wakes up in a building and finds his supplies in a big metal crate just like in the movie and his head and neck as been resigned to look more like the movie version as well.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Plus, I do think putting Alice in a game or her having her own series/etc would be a good investment. I mean their's a lot... of fans of Milla/Alice[some haven't even played the games]. I see making lots of money if Alice belongs to Capcom, but who knows. :dunno

:peace

Well a long time ago before Afterlife came out I asked Milla on twitter if she should try to convince Capcom to add her as a mercenary character when the did the dlc for RE5. If I remember correctly she said something like "you think I haven't tried to convince Capcom to put Alice in a game".

Maybe she finally got through to them or something and Alice will be optional dlc for RE:ORC. Next time Milla start tweeting again I'll do my best to get her to answer a question about whether or not Capcom/Slant Six has been in contact with her.

Like Project_A said in the other thread, Jill's outfit is very close to movie Jill's what with the extra tactical gear but that isn't the only movie connection either. The new trailer starts with a woman's eye opening and the color of the iris change from blue to red. And in one of the other trailers they showed a bunch of shots of Nemesis, he now as a gatling gun like he does in the movie, he has the "robot vision", he wakes up in a building and finds his supplies in a big metal crate just like in the movie and his head and neck as been resigned to look more like the movie version as well.

Maybe those a 'hints' of how we might see Alice, and connections to Apocalypse with Jill's newer update version[Which looks more tactical] and Nemesis. Milla sure does bring the money in. LOL Plus, I remember Capcom was on the set of RE:R.

Also, just in case anyone is wondering, I think I might be the source for the Alice rumors to being with.

I posted this a few weeks ago on IMDB. It's my tweet to slantsix and their reply.

I asked
xXdirtydaleXx
@SlantSixGames So it looks like Nemesis in ORC has some traits from the movie Nemesis. Any chance Alice or any other character might appear?
23 hours

and I got this tweet in response
SlantSixGames
@xXdirtydaleXx you don’t really want us to spoil the surprise do you? :)
1 hour ago

Also, just in case anyone is wondering, I think I might be the source for the Alice rumors to being with.

I posted this a few weeks ago on IMDB. It's my tweet to slantsix and their reply.

I asked
xXdirtydaleXx
@SlantSixGames So it looks like Nemesis in ORC has some traits from the movie Nemesis. Any chance Alice or any other character might appear?
23 hours

and I got this tweet in response
SlantSixGames
@xXdirtydaleXx you don’t really want us to spoil the surprise do you? :)
1 hour ago

:panic::panic::panic: I wound't be surprised if they added Alice. :yess:

We'll just wait and see. I wonder if she'll be wearing her Apocalypse outfit...

Alot of Re fans dont like the movies portrayal thats why we havent seen many of the characters like alice. Yea it would be alright if she was a DLC but it would piss alot of people off if they were to put her in the main story or make her the main character. Yea you could have a character named alice appear in the games as a homage to the movies but the Alice character in general would be terrible imo. Let alice stay in those movies.

Milla has 858,719 followers on twitter. There are 1,589,936 people that have liked the Resident Evil facebook page. So even if "alot" of game fans cried, _____ed and moaned and didn't buy the game (which to be honest I've seen "alot" of fans saying ORC looks like crap from the start) then you'd still have 858,719 potentional costumers to supplement the loss.

Last edited:
Either way it's half & half, but I agree. I'm okay with Alice being introduce. :)

i know why people dont like the movie's and love the games. But, quite often its because they think Alice is a bland character. I think its just because of the events of the movies compared to the games and the fact the movies are hands off and that with the games YOU are in the game and YOU are playing the events. So people seem to give the game characters more credit than they are worth. because as somebody who plays some of any RE game at least a few times a day all the fan favourite characters are pretty bland.

The game in its entire run has only ever had a hand full of characters with personality and the main one died at the end of the last game. Chris Redfield is an incredible bore now. He is just token all american muscle jock guy with a sense of justice and right and no opinions of his own (seriously they could of put anybody in the lead role of RE 5 and it would of been the exact same game). Jill was an airhead to start with then a woman in Nemesis and Mature in 5 so she has evolved. Claire has always been the loving heart of the franchise with her motherly care taking of Sherry then falling for Steve.

Leon, i dont get the hate for him. I think he had the best game and scariest experience in RE 2. Then after the events becomes some hardened super soldier. He has a great personality in RE4. Is it just the hair why people dont like him?

Either way i dont think Alice is half as boring as Chris Redfield is these days and he is the poster boy for RE.

Last edited:
Back