Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy Resident Evil if Alice was the lead for the game. That would be great for me. I know not for all of you. So I am sorry in advance if that happens.

It is true though, Wesker is the only character in the series to actually be "developed". Capcom has given him the most character development in the entire series and everyone else is literally given the most generic background story of "blank" used to do "blank" in the military then "blank" was recruited into S.T.A.R.S. Billy Coen is probably the only othe character to have an actual flashback o his life and given some much needed personality.

Milla has 858,719 followers on twitter. There are 1,589,936 people that have liked the Resident Evil facebook page. So even if "alot" of game fans cried, _____ed and moaned and didn't buy the game (which to be honest I've seen "alot" of fans saying ORC looks like crap from the start) then you'd still have 858,719 potentional costumers to supplement the loss.

So:dunno. just becuase she has alot of followers on twitter doesnt mean a solo game with her in it would do well. Yea she's a good actress and she has fans in the movies but that doesnt mean anything.

I'm pretty sure anything with Milla will sell! She's awesome some people hate her because she's the main character in the film series. Which that's fine with me, if I wanted chris or Jill to be the main focus I would play the games. Let's say if the if the movies were carbon copies of the games which RE character would be the main star of the films? Leon? Maybe Jill? You would have fans once again complaining why Leon isn't the main character blah, blah, blah. Also having different characters being the main character in the films would be to confusing to the general audience. As for us the players we know our history and our characters.

People dont hate milla, people just hate that character, Just let milla stay in the movies and leave the games alone.

Some people do hate Milla... trust me she did an interview about how eople hate because of Resident Evil, and she usually gets some trolls attacking via Twitter. Anyways, if it's true about Capcom wanting the rights to the Alice character they know Milla is a money maker. :peace

milla-jovovich9.jpg

Last edited:
Well I asked Milla if capcom has contacted her about RE:ORC and she sent me a direct message reply saying "Nope! They have not". I'm sure that will make iron happy since he seems to want things done for him and the other haters instead of the entire Resident Evil fan base.

Thats really stupid. Blame the terrible writing. the first and second movie were easily the best in the franchise. I doubt they could get the rights to her. Its gonna be like spiderman and marvel.

Well I asked Milla if capcom has contacted her about RE:ORC and she sent me a direct message reply saying "Nope! They have not". I'm sure that will make iron happy since he seems to want things done for him and the other haters instead of the entire Resident Evil fan base.

:(:monkey2:(

Oh well, I honestly just happy that Jill is ORC, espicially in her RE3 outfit. Someday, maybe... :pray:

rs284388255756018.jpg

Dont know why your saying haters. not everyone's going to agree. Im sure the entire RE fanbase wouldnt want alice either from what i've seen.
Still would be allright if she was a dlc tho.

Last edited:
Dont know why your saying haters. not everyone going to agree. The entire RE fanbase doesnt want alice you have to think about the people.

That is not true, actually... I don't want threads or boards you read but some do actually like the character. I think some fans that's the last thing they're worried about... I think they all want the horror and zombies back. I think they could care less about Alice. For me as a long time fan of the game I want zombies back, and Leon NOT being the main character for RE6. LMAO I want Claire, since Chris/Jill/Leon are so overrated at the moment. You just can't make any fans happy. LOL

MillaJovovichGQGermanySeptember20104.jpg

Last edited:
Just the places I've been to say that. But yes most people more than anything want the horror back and are mad at revelations and Orc.

Just the places I've been to say that. But yes most people more than anything want the horror back and are mad at revelations and Orc.

Mmm-hmm. I'm okay with ORC since I love Raccoon City and Jill & Claire and the B.O.W.'s Looks like a fun game to me. With all the classics playable and online play. I can't wait!!! Capcom should've done that in RE5 by adding different characters into versus mode, but they added Chris and Sheva with stupid costumes and extras.

The problem with integrating Alice into a mainline RE game is that they'd have the Herculean task of retconning history to fit her into it, and no one wants that. If they just want Alice/Milla in one as a wholly new character unrelated to the films, then that'd be something else entirely, but at that point they might as well create a new character.

I like Milla. I'm fine with Alice being in a game like ORC, because that isn't a real RE game.

The problem with integrating Alice into a mainline RE game is that they'd have the Herculean task of retconning history to fit her into it, and no one wants that. If they just want Alice/Milla in one as a wholly new character unrelated to the films, then that'd be something else entirely, but at that point they might as well create a new character.

I like Milla. I'm fine with Alice being in a game like ORC, because that isn't a real RE game.

:exactly::goodpost::exactly::lecture

i know why people dont like the movie's and love the games. But, quite often its because they think Alice is a bland character. I think its just because of the events of the movies compared to the games and the fact the movies are hands off and that with the games YOU are in the game and YOU are playing the events. So people seem to give the game characters more credit than they are worth. because as somebody who plays some of any RE game at least a few times a day all the fan favourite characters are pretty bland.

The game in its entire run has only ever had a hand full of characters with personality and the main one died at the end of the last game. Chris Redfield is an incredible bore now. He is just token all american muscle jock guy with a sense of justice and right and no opinions of his own (seriously they could of put anybody in the lead role of RE 5 and it would of been the exact same game). Jill was an airhead to start with then a woman in Nemesis and Mature in 5 so she has evolved. Claire has always been the loving heart of the franchise with her motherly care taking of Sherry then falling for Steve.

Leon, i dont get the hate for him. I think he had the best game and scariest experience in RE 2. Then after the events becomes some hardened super soldier. He has a great personality in RE4. Is it just the hair why people dont like him?

Either way i dont think Alice is half as boring as Chris Redfield is these days and he is the poster boy for RE.

Leon_is_Different_by_Shiro_Redfield.jpg
Plus, I didn't like his spin-off of the series Leon S. Kennedy 4, and Leon S. Kennedy: Degeneraton.

Might as well call the movies alice aswell. he's just a popular character. Just ccause he has weird hair doesnt mean he isnt a badass. Dude kicks peoples heads and they explode lol. What happpened to his reddish hair.

Might as well call the movies alice aswell. he's just a popular character. Just ccause he has weird hair doesnt mean he isnt a badass. Dude kicks peoples heads and they explode lol. What happpened to his reddish hair.

He dyed it, cause he needed a cuter look. :dunno LOL Leon's fan base: 90% are girls, and the rest 10% are guys. :monkey3

Many fan girls were complaining that Leon in this film isn't pretty "enough" and that Leon needs to be beautiful. :rotfl

Back