Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... Rumor has it that we might see Alice in the games. Yay!!!

Last edited:
Lol your pulling my leg. I actually wouldnt mind but as long as its not the alice we see here but a new villian or somthing, since we havent seen Alice in the RE game universe maybe she can be like some type of succesor to Wesker or somthing. Just a theory.

It's a rumor, but Capcom was on the set this week.

Last edited:
So... Rumor has it that we might see Alice in the games. Yay!!!

....I would prefer if they didn't...

Lol your pulling my leg. I actually wouldnt mind but as long as its not the alice we see here but a new villian or somthing, since we havent seen Alice in the RE game universe maybe she can be like some type of succesor to Wesker or somthing. Just a theory.

No thank you. I'd rather see Sherry Birkin in that role.

Last edited:
And despite the hate of the movies over here in the States, the RE movies did pretty well in Japan. To be honest, if it weren't for the movies, RE would probably have less success cause by the third game, things were getting pretty stale.

And despite the hate of the movies over here in the States, the RE movies did pretty well in Japan. To be honest, if it weren't for the movies, RE would probably have less success cause by the third game, things were getting pretty stale.

I attribute the games resurgence to RE4 rather than the movies. I have no doubt the movies played a small part though, despite the separation in the fan base.

I attribute the games resurgence to RE4 rather than the movies. I have no doubt the movies played a small part though, despite the separation in the fan base.

I agree, but as much as I wasn't a big fan of RE4 it was good change and stuff but it made me miss zombies/etc. Hopefully Capcom listened and they bring back zombies. After the crap fest RE5 was... Lol

I agree, but as much as I wasn't a big fan of RE4 it was good change and stuff but it made me miss zombies/etc. Hopefully Capcom listened and they bring back zombies. After the crap fest RE5 was... Lol

Are you planning on getting the 1/4 Alice ?

Back