Resident Evil movie Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
47d78d824f0bea88b16e95ff8ebf69d5.jpg
:lol :exactly:

I'm tired of Fassbender

That sucks; I'm not.

As generic as Chris is, there doesn't seem to be an actor that resembles him all that much. Would've liked Jensen Ackles as Leon but that ship has definitely sailed. Ray Stevenson would make a good Barry still.

I'd rather have an unknown. He's too old to be Wesker... at least circa 1998 Wesker.
Not really. Fassbender is 40 whereas Wesker was 38 in 1998. If not Fass then I'd prefer an unknown as well. As long as the unknown doesn't look like Sean William Scott from American Pie like the recent **** movies.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

He doesn't have the charisma or overall look for Wesker anyway.
Wesker in RE1 and RE4 was very reserved and not charismatic in any way. I think some of you have too high an expectation? :lol

I don't blame you, I want this **** done right too.

Last edited:
Not really. Fassbender is 40 whereas Wesker was 38 in 1998. If not Fass then I'd prefer an unknown as well. As long as the unknown doesn't look like Sean William Scott from American Pie like the recent **** movies.

Let me rephrase, he looks too old :lol even in RE5 Wesker was almost 50 and didn't look nearly as old as Fass does.

Let me rephrase, he looks too old :lol even in RE5 Wesker was almost 50 and didn't look nearly as old as Fass does.

True-ish. He's the closest known actor I can see for Wesker both looks and voice-wise. I thought Christian Bale for the longest time had the look but definitely not the voice. Now I can't even imagine him in the role at all after the Dark Knight trilogy :lol

It would awesome to get the Fass. But we won't. He's probably too expensive and "high class" for a film like this.

I mean. He'd probably play it pretty similar to David in Prometheus and A: Covenant.

Maybe? I mean, he did do Assassin's Creed.

True-ish. He's the closest known actor I can see for Wesker both looks and voice-wise. I thought Christian Bale for the longest time had the look but definitely not the voice. Now I can't even imagine him in the role at all after the Dark Knight trilogy :lol

I can definitely see Bale doing REmake Wesker... but yea... he doesn't have a voice for that.

I see Brando posted part of my Resident Evil cast image.

https://hailtotheking.deviantart.com/art/Resident-Evil-cast-105196257

Since the news broke about the new set of movies I've actually be in the process of updating my cast image since its a nearly 4 years old now and some of the cast picks needs to be changed because people are too old now. So far I've put in Freddie Fox for Alfred Ashford and David Harbour for Barry Burton.

Didn't play RE6, 7 or either Revelation titles so none of the characters introduced in those games were ever added.

Back