Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We found our new tony stark!!!

2871871_orig.gif

Afterlife is a pretty boring movie. Alice keeps making those video diaries even though no one will watch them :lol

Everyone on the prison was unlikable and annoying.
The movie really does feel like a chore

Last edited:
So they're finally going to kill off Alice in this one right? :pray:

She'll be back for the reboot. Also, Capcom wants her in the videogames. :wave

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

She'll be able to heal just like Sherry Birkin, control BOW's like FourEyes(ORC), and if she touches you you'll explode!!!

:horror

She'll be able to heal just like Sherry Birkin, control BOW's like FourEyes(ORC), and if she touches you you'll explode!!!

Look, as long as she doesn't turn out as a clone some guy made because the original version rejected his advances...she can do whatever she wants.

If that turns out to be the reason all those clones of Alice were made, I'M LEAVING!

Since Paul likes reusing monsters from previous films, would anyone object to a return of Nemesis in this one? I think it'd be cool. They could make him look like Nemesis type 2 for a bit of freshness. Just say it's a clone or some ****, and it's all good.

Where is it stated Capcom wants her in the video game?

Look, as long as she doesn't turn out as a clone some guy made because the original version rejected his advances...she can do whatever she wants.

If that turns out to be the reason all those clones of Alice were made, I'M LEAVING!

Almost sounds like RE6 with Simmons and Carla. :lol

Back