Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he did die from a rocket blast whilst standing in a volcano. If anyone could come back, it'd be Wesker.

They'll bring im back. And they'll use the phoenix metaphor and it'll be awesome.

I see him coming back they have no other villains either it will happen in a reboot or maybe in the next installment.

You do realize this thread is not in the video game section, right? I keep coming here hoping to talk about it and it's constantly game stuff.

You'll find that's the nature of anything RE related. The RE "game to movie" comparison conversation comes up every couple of pages or so in every RE thread...It's inevitable. Expect it at least a dozen times more :lol

:exactly::lecture

How the movies suck, and Alice is the worst characters ever, but the games are AMAZING! Epic, and perfection. :monkey3

O6qEtoy.gif

If this is the last movie, I hope Wesker is the final boss and not the Red Queen.

How would that work out?
I mean, why give Alice her powers back just to be the final boss? God this franchise is retarded...

I guess yes, I could see it go this way
they fight the Red Queen, she will unleash 2 giant Lickers and 4 Executioners (Because that's the only creatures Paul Anderson cares about)

big fight, Alice tries to Kill Wesker, he escapes. at the very end We learn that he lied and that in fact the Red Queen was trying to protect us from Wesker's real plan or some stupid crap like that :lol

How would that work out?
I mean, why give Alice her powers back just to be the final boss? God this franchise is retarded...

I guess yes, I could see it go this way
they fight the Red Queen, she will unleash 2 giant Lickers and 4 Executioners (Because that's the only creatures Paul Anderson cares about)

big fight, Alice tries to Kill Wesker, he escapes. at the very end We learn that he lied and that in fact the Red Queen was trying to protect us from Wesker's real plan or some stupid crap like that :lol

You want me to think up a logical reason for these films to follow? I'll get back to you :lol

Alice has her powers back?

Yes.....:monkey4

Alice has her powers back?

Yes, supposedly.

I Swear, they are going to do some twist where The Red Queen was trying to protect humanity from Wesker and it was Wesker's plan all along or some stupid crap like that.

It makes no sense that Wesker turned good all of the sudden.

Yes, supposedly.

I Swear, they are going to do some twist where The Red Queen was trying to protect humanity from Wesker and it was Wesker's plan all along or some stupid crap like that.

I hope they do, it makes more sense (if you want to call it that). I mean...where did this new Red Queen even come from? or is it the same one(program) If so why are they still using it!?

They blew her circuits in the first one (or whatever they did), then there was the white queen in the third one, who was a nice version...or something....then nothing, suddenly in the last one the Red queen is back and trying to take over the world....WAT?..... :lol

Yes, supposedly.

When did that happen, did I miss something in RE5?

Back