Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Sigh* Everytime i see thread about Red Dead Redemption, I feel sad, 'cause PC users really missed out. :mad:

I would think given sales and popularity, more DLC is a given. Dunno though.

For GTA they had Gay Tony and Lost&Damned.

Now that PSN Store is back up, I see the pre-order DLC is up.

$.99 for each piece. Don't know why they didn't just release it for free, at this point most players have gotten good enough at the game it renders all that stuff useless. I know I hardly noticed the benefit when I wore the Deadly Assassin outfit.

I'm very late to the party on this game getting it about 3 weeks ago but its great. I've only done about 7 missions so far and a few sidetrack things but I am totaly into it. I thought it was basicly a GTA clone but its been a lot more fun and interesting than GTA was. Now I need to read back through all 63 pages and get some tips from all of you. :)

I'm very late to the party on this game getting it about 3 weeks ago but its great. I've only done about 7 missions so far and a few sidetrack things but I am totaly into it. I thought it was basicly a GTA clone but its been a lot more fun and interesting than GTA was. Now I need to read back through all 63 pages and get some tips from all of you. :)
It's a fairly easy game.

Just have to keep at it and work things out, won't be hard.

You'll be fine :)

I have finished it twice, collected mostly everything in the game and the story kept me interested through out the whole way.

Yeah I'm looking forward to that dlc, hopefully it'll get/keep a few more folks playing online for a while.

Well, I've asked Sideshow on 2 separate occasions if their Claude figure was a one-off or if we could *maybe* see some other Rockstar stuff, such as John Marston (The second time I was a little more vague, in case they had any contractual obligations not to talk about it). I have yet to receive a response, but it leaves me wondering if, perhaps, they are avoiding the subject because they do have something in the works?

I've actually sent in that very same question before as well, I never got an answer either.

Could mean nothing, could mean something, with Sideshow who knows? Would be cool though.

Assuming they're doing something because they're saying nothing is not a good idea.

I was just looking up NECA's twitter today, and they mentioned how difficult Rockstar was to work with. They were developing figs for Max Payne but Rockstar kept changing their mind on how they wanted to figure to look, so they just said "Forget it". Over the last few years, we've heard nothing but how difficult Rockstar is and how they don't want to license their stuff out.

Claude was a one-off.

Back