• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Playstation 3 - Jailbroken - multiMan 4.46 - OVER 100 GAMES - 2 Wireless Cont...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royce12

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling my jailbroken PS3. Since having my son I don't have the free time that I used to and I'm sure that someone else can make better use of this than me.

$350 Shipped - US only. Add 3% for paypal fee unless sending as gift.

duqasu9u.jpg

agavy6e9.jpg
gyju2a4u.jpg

This PS3 is backwards compatible with PS2 games as it was originally the 60GB version. I have upgraded the internal HDD to 500 GB for game storage. In addition, it will come with a 1 TB external HDD that also runs games. Between the two there are over 100 games with room to add more. That's well over $3000 worth of games and with multiMan it's easy to add more via ftp transfer or backup. Perfect gift for kids.. tons of games with no discs to scratch up!

Being the original model PS3, this system also has the memory card slots for SD cards and Sony Memory Sticks. The Blu-Ray drive is fully functional. Along with the PS3 system I will include 2 wireless controllers, a charging station for the controllers, PS3 media remote and a HDMI cable. The list of included games are below.

FULL GAMES.. No demos

Physical Disk

Little Big Planet

On Hard drive with multiMan
Prototype 2
Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Angry Birds Trilogy
Army of Two The Devil's Cartel
Batman: Arkham City GOTY
Batman: Arkham Origins
Battlefield 3
Bionic Commando
Bioshock Infinite
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Bulletstorm
Call of Duty Black Ops II
Cars 2
Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL
Crysis 2
Crysis 3
Darksiders II
Dead Island
Dead of Alive 5
Devil May Cry 4
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Dishonored
Disney Universe
DMC Devil May Cry
EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis 2
El Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
F1 2012
Far Cry 3
Fight Night Champion
God of War: Ascension
God of War III
Grand Theft Auto V
Heavenly Sword
Heavy Rain
Hitman: Absolution
ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Classics HD
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Jak and Daxter Collection
Journey Collector's Edition
L.A. Noire
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Lego The Lord of the Rings
Little Big Planet 2: Special Edition
Lost Planet Extreme Condition
Madden NFL 11
Madden NFL 13
Madden NFL 25
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Mirror's Edge
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition
Motorstorm: Apocalypse
MUD- FIM Motocross World Championship
MX vs ATV Reflex
NBA 2k11
NBA 2K13
NBA 2K14
NBA Jam
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Ninja Gaiden 2
Playstion All Stars Battle Royale
Portal 2
Pure
Rage
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Rayman Legends
Rayman Origins
Red Dead Redemption
Remember Me
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Resident Evil 6
Saints Row IV
Saints Row: The Third-The Full Package
Skyrim
Sleeping Dogs
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Soul Calibur
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Split/Second
Stranglehold
Street Fighter X Tekken
Stuntman: Ignition
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Syndicate
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Incredible Hulk
The King of Fighters XIII
The Last of Us
The Penguins of Madagascar
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Top Spin 4
Toy Story 3
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Warriors Orochi 3
Wipeout HD Fury

On hard drive playable from dashboard XMB

The Walking Dead
Zen Pinball 2
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
Flower
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Tokyo Jungle
Okami HD

Last edited:
Considering thats completely Illegal to sell as it breaks Sony's ToS ... also if the buyer hooks that up to the internet and Sony release a patch their PS3 gets bricked. $525 is also a ton as you can get these used at Gamestop for $160 then Jailbreak/Mod them. But yeah again ...highly illegal.

That article is from 2010.. Outdated and does not represent what I am selling. Thanks

Last edited:
That's actually exactly what you are selling .... No physical copies all ripped off of the Playstation network. Might want to include to the potential buyer that if the hook it up to the internet it's very possible to become a $500 brick. O and also this doesn't appear to be a statue or comic related ......

Tried to go easy on you because you obviously don't really know what you are talking about. Nothing was 'ripped' off the Playstation network. That's not how multiMAN works. No mod chip was required to jailbreak.. Software exploit just like the legal iphone jailbreaks. No updates come though the playstation network automatically. So nothing is going to brick the console without you initiating it. O and I got approval before posting so unless you are a mod it's none of your business. But wait.. That's not all. If you read the description for this section it says "statues, busts, props, anything that isn't an action figure" PLUS I searched this forum before I posted and video game related items have been sold/traded on here before.

And.. No you can't go to Gamestop and blah blah blah because the vulnerable firmware (3.55) is long gone.

Anything else?

Last edited:
You don't actually own any of those games is my point so selling them is quite illegal. Also it only becomes a brick by user error lol ... Covering your ass I see for when it happens. Selling that is completely illegal moron ... End of story

Be it modded or software exploit the fact you are selling a system with games illegally obtained is ... Illegal. And don't tell me due to the way you got them makes it legal it in fact fact does not. You paid nothing for any of the games you are selling .... Stick to craigslist

Sigh.. It's you again. You must want to buy it since you seem to have a vested interest in it. I'll make you a deal.. PM me lol.. Or you could just go away.

You said end of story.. Then came back again. Then came back again. Lmao

Last edited:
Tried to go easy on you because you obviously don't really know what you are talking about. Nothing was 'ripped' off the Playstation network. That's not how multiMAN works. No mod chip was required to jailbreak.. Software exploit just like the legal iphone jailbreaks. No updates come though the playstation network automatically. So nothing is going to brick the console without you initiating it. O and I got approval before posting so unless you are a mod it's none of your business. But wait.. That's not all. If you read the description for this section it says "statues, busts, props, anything that isn't an action figure" PLUS I searched this forum before I posted and video game related items have been sold/traded on here before.

And.. No you can't go to Gamestop and blah blah blah because the vulnerable firmware (3.55) is long gone.

Anything else?

So are you not able to upgrade the Firmware on this and thus not able to play newer games that require the updated firmware or the ability to connect online for a game update?

You can upgrade the firmware but it needs to be custom firmware. Otherwise the jailbreak will be lost. These can be found on sites like psx-scene.com. The thing is.. You rarely ever need to update the firmware for newer games. The multiMAN software is smart enough to know a game needs newer firmware and it will patch the eboot file to run on older firmware. Also patched eboot files can be found online.

MultiMAN allows game updates to be downloaded and applied through the program.

Back