Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone still play this on Xbox? Looking to get some of the achievements, I am also willing to help out you with your achievements as well. Let me know! My name is Hirogen826.

Sorry, I hate necroposts as much as the next guy, but I saw this video about the guy who played John Marston and thought it was awesome, so I wanted to share.

What happened to John Marston | Polygon

EDIT: Looks like the video URL can't be shared properly, but currently it's just below the front page section on Polygon.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that; it was both a fantastic read and watch. It's awesome to see the man behind Marston.

PS3 servers hacked on public, rumor is 3rd party running servers under Rockstar. I can't even get trophies without my friends being ghosts with dots on map or invisible guns.

PS3 servers hacked on public, rumor is 3rd party running servers under Rockstar. I can't even get trophies without my friends being ghosts with dots on map or invisible guns.

that sucks..i hate when that happens and they don't do **** about it…i loved playing cod world at war online and its ****in butchered

Here is a slideshow made from screenshots that I produced from the gameplay of Red Dead Redemption 2 . On PS4 , All original artistic photography. You will not find any of theses photo's anywhere.
I know the video is longer but please give it a watch and feedback would be very appreciated.

Back