Action Figure VTS TOYS : 1/6 Wilderness Rider (VM-026) from Red Dead Redemption 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many pieces did you end up with for $80? There's several I want to pickup but I might just bite the bullet for $309 and get the whole figure, then sell off the pieces I don't want.

Not a lot to be honest, but most of the stuff I wanted. Got the second rifle, the dynamite detonator stuff, and the fishing rod and fish.

I should probably ask anyone here who has the set if there is anything else they would strongly recommend?

There's no way I could choose just 1 so I broke down and got both. My VTS came today and I'm about to tear into it! Anyone know where I can get a horse that doesn't cost almost as much as the figure?

There's no way I could choose just 1 so I broke down and got both. My VTS came today and I'm about to tear into it! Anyone know where I can get a horse that doesn't cost almost as much as the figure?

Try searching eBay for a Marx horse — you might be able to find one at a reasonable price; just be prepared to repaint it, and make new tack. Otherwise, Mr. Z has a thoroughbred that went up for PO about a month ago — I’d try to get one of those if I were you (but don’t PO from eBay).

Try searching eBay for a Marx horse — you might be able to find one at a reasonable price; just be prepared to repaint it, and make new tack. Otherwise, Mr. Z has a thoroughbred that went up for PO about a month ago — I’d try to get one of those if I were you (but don’t PO from eBay).

Thanks for the tip. I ended up just going with the James Dean horse. Had a sideshow code lol!

I look in on this reviewer from time to time, and he put this video up yesterday:

I knew the Colt SAAs were good, but I didn't realise that the loading gates opened as well.

VTS SAA.jpg

I'm still waiting on mine from Toy Origin apparently they have a shipment on the way to them from California that has the Hot Toys hellboy fig which I pre-ordered from them which released around the same time the VTS wilderness rider did so I should be getting him very soon hopefully on the next shipment

Back