Dead Rising 3 (Xbox One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ran out of time, got the F ending....dude....kinda bummed about that!!

I agree....its almost OP, imo. With the weapon, nothing stands a chance. Beat every boss fight with it.

Everyone level 50? after I hit it, had a total of 25 extra PP unused

Level 50 also with over 25 extra pp not used. I have had the C ending and the S ending. Have not had the F ending. I guess i just need to start chapter 7 and have the time run out for that to see how it plays out.

Nope....fun as hell....its long too

Agreed. About to finish my 2nd play through. Looking forward to trying Nightmare mode. Not looking forward to the almost 300K more kills I need to get all the PP trials.

Best weapon so far for me, The ultimate Grim Reaper...Nothing stands a chance and I have got my combo up over 600

That ultimate Grim Reaper is soooooo overpowered! I love to use it when I can gather a very large crowd and watch all those blood get splattered everywhere. Another weapon I think that is really strong against the psychos is the Z.A.R.! It makes the boss fights too easy.

How can I block people from coming into a co-op with me?...I hate to be rude but I dont wanna play co-op at the moment!:gah:

How can I block people from coming into a co-op with me?...I hate to be rude but I dont wanna play co-op at the moment!:gah:

I have only had it happen once..i was like wtf just happen..before i knew it they were gone.. I think people are just trying to get the achievement.

I have only had it happen once..i was like wtf just happen..before i knew it they were gone.. I think people are just trying to get the achievement.

It's happen to me twice and I don't have the heart to get on the head phones and tell them that I don't wanna play with you....the last one pleaded with me to get on the headphones...I could tell in the end that he probably did want the achievement.....as he tried to help with one of the bosses.....at that point my daughter was getting fussy and I just disconnected....I will try later on today to see if I can enter that single player component.....kind of annoying!

I thought you didn't need to actually play the game? The achievement description simply said join the game. I didn't see anything about having to play the game with the person they're crashing in on.

So there is a 13 GB "patch" releasing for this today, is the game that broken?

Seems a little excessive for a patch.

Very few glitches that I could see. No idea why that patch is HUGE. Downloaded the dlc1 and it said 25 mb or less, so safe to say that all 4 dlcs may not exceed the 13 gig

Yeah, I was scratching my head with the size. Could they be preloading some of the other DLC in there. I'm probably gonna get the season pass. I have one achievement left in the game and I'd like to get 100% completion for the achievements. Plus the game was fun so it couldn't hurt.

It's cool for the storyline and some of the new stuff they give you but I got everything including the achievements done in that time. I have the season pass so I'm gonna get my bang for the buck but indeed, a bit disappointed. Especially considering in 2 months, telltale can design an entire episode of the walking dead or wolf among us in 2 months and you get like 3 hours of gameplay. For this they didn't add a damn thing. Level wise. The only thing they created that wasn't already in the game were the new weapons, new vehicle, and a couple new characters. Also the beginning cut scene.

I'm really hoping they pick up their game for the next DLC.

I will say this though, the minigun you get from the DLC is the best weapon in the game ever. 600 rounds of instakill destruction pouring down on zombies. It also only uses up one regular item slot in the weapons locker. I've been walking around the streets with 7 miniguns and my mega blaster and have been massacring the zombies.

Ms must not have faith in this game or something. They released the second DLC episode yesterday with literally no warning. It just popped on the game like "heeeeey, I bet you weren't expecting to see me so quickly after the first episode.......yeah"

It was alright. It took me something like 2 hours to beat but that was just because of all the collectibles. You can beat the actually story missions in like 20 minutes.

Back