Media Red Dead Redemption 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id vote for new voice actors all around, i dont think the accents were the greatest. Playing it for a while it was driving me crazy who John Marsden sounded like, and the voice actor was unfamiliar... It finally dawned on me his voice is the spitting image of Jason "Earl Hickey" Lee from My Name is Earl. Loved the game, the ending blew me away, nobody spoiled it- wish they would remaster it and put it up on steam or gog, im replaying a ton of old games lately and this needs to be one of them.

As far as story goes, wouldnt mind an all new plot and characters- kinda hard to top perfection. Id love a Yojimbo-style storyline

Did you miss this post?

Taking place 20 or so years after the first game and he could be hardly recognizable from the annoying voiced pipsqueak he once was.

Anyway it's just a thought as there are a lot of cool original characters R* could create for the sequel.

Taking place twenty or so years after the first game, though, wouldn't even make it a Western, anymore. RDR took place around 1910, and, if you factor in that maybe 5 years passed before you were playing as Jack, that's about 1915-1916, right there. 20 years after that would put you in the 1930s, and, while I absolutely wouldn't mind a Rocjstar game set in that era (I really liked L.A. Noire, a lot), it wouldn't really be a Red Dead game.

Like an RDR set during the Great Depression? Rockstar could make a really interesting storyline with that.

Wouldn't that be more of a Mafia game? Not complaining about it, I'd like a full blown Mob game done by R*.

You could add in Prohibition aspects to it too. The possibilities are endless since it's the golden age of organized crime in the US.

Very glad to hear about RDR2. The original was easily one of the best games I've ever played, I loved the story and the unexpected ending.

Couldn't really call it a western if it was set in the mid 30s though, could they. I'd personally prefer a game set in the 1850s- 90s, though perhaps they'd prefer a post civil war setting to avoid slavery...

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

"Game Wire: Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming"

View attachment 154912

"Red Dead Redemption 2 is now in production, according to latest rumours.

New reports claim Rockstar are developing a sequel to Red Dead Redemption which will be exclusively on the Xbox One and PS4.

An insider has allegedly revealed the game will have a focus on integrated co-op.

Take-Two Interactive's Strauss Zelnick has already confirmed Red Dead will be a 'permanent franchise' so a new announcements for the next-gen consoles seems inevitable for the popular title."

Game Wire: Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming, Xbox Live Christmas shutdown, PS4 logo mystery | Tech | Life & Style | Daily Express

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this yet...

yes_and_tears.gif

I'm hoping the game will be powerful enough that I can do my mass train murder. In Redemption I had something like 15 people hogtied and placed on a railroad track. Took me forever because people rarely passed by if there were so many people on the screen already and if I ventured too far off looking, the hogtied people would disappear. Eventually I decided I had enough people and waited for the train to come. It ran over about half of them and then the game froze.

No interest in playing a remastered RDR but I'll be there for a next gen RDR2

I'm hoping the game will be powerful enough that I can do my mass train murder. In Redemption I had something like 15 people hogtied and placed on a railroad track. Took me forever because people rarely passed by if there were so many people on the screen already and if I ventured too far off looking, the hogtied people would disappear. Eventually I decided I had enough people and waited for the train to come. It ran over about half of them and then the game froze.

hahahahahah wtf!? :rotfl

lol, reminds me of killing all my fellow comrades in Halo 1 so I could blow my warthog over the map and ride around on top of it :clap

I was so excited because I must have been working towards it for an hour. Just all these people bound and wriggling on the tracks. Then waiting for the train. I even had my phone out taking a video to send to my buddy and as the train rolls up and the blood flies, the screen freezes and I gotta reboot my Xbox.

I dont know if I still have pics of the people on my old computer but if I do, I'll post them up.

(I'm not really a sick bastard, I just play one in video games)

Back