Media Red Dead Redemption 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping the game will be powerful enough that I can do my mass train murder. In Redemption I had something like 15 people hogtied and placed on a railroad track. Took me forever because people rarely passed by if there were so many people on the screen already and if I ventured too far off looking, the hogtied people would disappear. Eventually I decided I had enough people and waited for the train to come. It ran over about half of them and then the game froze.

I like you! :lol

I'm hoping the game will be powerful enough that I can do my mass train murder. In Redemption I had something like 15 people hogtied and placed on a railroad track. Took me forever because people rarely passed by if there were so many people on the screen already and if I ventured too far off looking, the hogtied people would disappear. Eventually I decided I had enough people and waited for the train to come. It ran over about half of them and then the game froze.

:mwaha :rotfl

I was so excited because I must have been working towards it for an hour. Just all these people bound and wriggling on the tracks. Then waiting for the train. I even had my phone out taking a video to send to my buddy and as the train rolls up and the blood flies, the screen freezes and I gotta reboot my Xbox.

I dont know if I still have pics of the people on my old computer but if I do, I'll post them up.

(I'm not really a sick bastard, I just play one in video games)

No. You are one sick bastard.

Due to tech, I'd wish they had gone with a sequel because 1920's and 1930's could of pegged you as a gunslinger. Imagine taking on bootleggers and **** too.

I already lobe John Marston, and I feel this will be him again. My point is that Rockstar killed it with RDR and the characterization. So why not make a whole new protagonist?

Either way, I'm super pumped!

Rockstar, please:

Release this on PC unlike RDR.

And if you can, release RDR on PC.

More and more rumors of this happening, and we might also get a RDR remastered of some sort, which would make a lot of sense. But it is the only Game related news I'm sincerely excited about. All the COD's and Halos of the world can go to hell.

I hope PC owners get some love.

I'd actually like to see this set a bit further back in the old west, what was the first one around 1910 or so? I'd like this to be set shortly after the civil war, hell if its a new main character (which I guess it would have to be) maybe hes a former soldier who moved west to escape his past

I'd definitely like it set further back as well. It doesn't need to involve Marston at all.

Whatever it ends up being, Rockstar rarely disappoints.

Gotta be the only VG company you can say that about.

This is quite true. I found the last two GTA games to have meh stories, but that doesn't take away from the colossal amount of quality in either game.

Speaking of R*, I'd like a Max Payne 4. I know some didn't like 3, but I loved it.

More and more rumors of this happening, and we might also get a RDR remastered of some sort, which would make a lot of sense. But it is the only Game related news I'm sincerely excited about. All the COD's and Halos of the world can go to hell.

I hope PC owners get some love.

I think at the very least we will get Xbox One backwards compatibility for RDR

Back