Dead Rising 3 (Xbox One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh* Capcom can go **** themselves with a big rusty barb-wired bat. I have one achievement left in this stupid game to get 100% completion and it's glitched. It's part of a fetch quest (shocker, that's all these DLC's are) and I'm missing just one item. Apparantly this is happening with a vast majority of people. The counter will either stop counting or the item in question won't show up on the map nor is it marked with a green flare like the rest.

So far the only solution people can come up with is disconnecting your xbox from the net, deleting your game from your HD, replaying the episode entirely (and at level 1 no less), getting the achievement and then connecting to the net again to sync your cloud save back to the game. Only problem with this solution is that you could screw up and potentially overwrite your cloud save which means all your progress is gone for good. Not worth it in my opinion.

I just hope those dumb ***** put out a patch soon so I can finish this game and never touch it again.

Back