Action Figure VTS TOYS : 1/6 Wilderness Rider (VM-026) from Red Dead Redemption 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know of reliable sources to order this from? It seems like none of the us dealers I typically use have it. Thanks

If anyone is planning on getting this set and using the Lim sculpts, I?m interested in buying the heads.

Asked Kghobby if they had any extra stock they said yes so I'll be getting him next week. Not really my choice for an Arthur but I can probably use the extra sculpts from Limtoys version and put it on VTS and change up the outfit a bit get it closer to the custom outfit I have arthur in game.

For anyone still looking for this CONUS cotswold collectibles has it for Pre-order still.

Got mine today. So glad I PO'd this. Fantastic set. Have the Limtoys on PO as well. Didn't even realize they packed a John Marston hs in this one. That's so awesome of them.

I got this one in mail today. Arrived in really good shape. OSK really stepped up their shipping quality.

Overall its a decent figure. I dont recall seeing a figure with this many accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
b8fbe7f1c03d6de8936b2e4c6fca6024.jpg

Mine's still stuck in China it seems Dx

Ordered mine from OSK too

Finally an update from USPS! Looking like Saturday for mine, yeehaw!

Finally got mine, gotta say it's a home run! All the accessories, clothes and overall look are great! Plus a friggin boot cut! VTS really knew what they were doing with this one!

Mine's out for delivery today.

I ordered one of these and two of LimToys', plus their mid-beard sculpt.

I already have a figure ready to receive extras from the VTS, so I'll end up with four different versions. There'll be more than enough Lim sculpts not to have to use VTS'.

It's crazy because I never played the game, nor even really got into it from trying to watch it as a long movie. But Lim's figure got me interested in adding to my western collection of the Good, the Bad, the Ugly, Manco, Josey Wales, Django, Jonah Hex, Major Warren and 'The Hangman'.

Just seemed like a fun looking character with a lot of accessories, and the VTS added a bit more variety and possibility.

There's nothing quite like opening a fully loaded VTS/DAM figure, and being faced with several trays packed full of goodies. :)

Well, possibly nothing like it until the LIMTOYS figures arrive. :lol

The sculpts have a kind of 'videogame' quality to them, as opposed to the high end lifelike finish we've become accustomed to. With their hats on they're still serviceable.

Weapons and accessories are very well done and highly detailed. The brass paint on the Winchester 'Yellow Boy', for instance, is very convincing. And these are by far the nicest Colt Single Action Army revolvers I've ever had.

I don't mind the sculpted accessories such as the boots, holsters and scabbard since there's less pleather to worry about, and those items are well sculpted and painted. The only thing that would concern me is the possibility of the plastic holsters reacting with the guns over time, but then those guns are too good to hide in holsters.

Even the coonskin hat isn't as awful as it first appeared. :lol

Clothing feels good quality as usual.

As an entr?e to LIMTOYS' main course, this isn't bad at all. Can't say I've ever been disappointed with a VTS/DAM release. Even when their Furiosa turned out to be quite a bit shorter than expected, she was still a good figure.

Back