Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This ended up being one of my fav games this generation. Also played Undead Nightmare too - great spin off to a great game

Agreed, brilliant game, and to a massive Zombie and Western fan the combination of the two was a jaw dropper :hi5:

reddeadredemption_undead_bear_2560x1600.jpg

All kinds of awesomeness :hi5:

After taking a road trip last week through Washington, Oregon and Idaho...seeing lots of mountains, rivers, lakes, and tumbleweeds, I had the urge to play this game again.

It has been a long time and I still completely love it.

After taking a road trip last week through Washington, Oregon and Idaho...seeing lots of mountains, rivers, lakes, and tumbleweeds, I had the urge to play this game again.

It has been a long time and I still completely love it.

What part of Idaho did you go through?

Small wold!

Yup, going to ISU now, then off to Bozeman for their film program. I'm guessing you live in another state now?

The country here always reminds me to play RDR when I'm out and about. :lol

I graduated from U of I, now I'm in Seattle.

I played through RDR twice when it first came out and hadn't played it since then. Glad I held on to it, because on the long ride home (10 hours) I couldn't wait to get home and play it again.

I only recently completed this (well, completed short of collecting flowers etc). One of my favorite modern games. Sometimes I fire it up just to play Liars Dice. :lol

Going through a 3rd time.

(I heard a rumor the sequel will be called read dead rebellion. Anyone heard that?)

If they are indeed making a sequel/follow up, and eventually that seems inevitable given how well this game did both critically and commercially, then they can have my money right now. Really enjoyed Red Dead Revolver on original Xbox. Absolutely loved Red Dead Redemption on 360. Day one purchase, whenever it happens.

I do wish this game had done a lot more campaign DLC - we could have gotten a cool adventure with a side character or prequel missions, etc.

I did not get into the MP - never gave it a chance, but didn't grab me. Most MP doesn't

I had the worst multiplayer experience ever with this game. Everytime I went online I got some snot nosed kid sending me messages calling me every name under the sun and telling me to "meet me at such and such place to sort this out".

WTF?? It's only a game. I'm sorry I shot you but I thought that was the whole point? I'm obviously too old for online gaming now. I'm glad there's an ocean separating us otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if some of these kids came round and stabbed me.

Other than that, RDR is a fantastic and epic game. It effortlessly nailed the setting and storyline for me. Very pleased to hear talk of a sequel.

I'd rather have a red dead sequel than another generic gta churned out. Definitely in my top ten games.
The part where you first ride to mexico and this song kicks in blew me away:monkey2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ivPD2sBu0E[/ame]

Was waiting for a PC version but now it's confirmed there will be none... so I finally go this game.

Only played 30 minutes so far, but the whole time I was thinking "simply fantastic". The setting, mood, presentation is off the charts.

Back