Dead Rising 3 (Xbox One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one playing this one at the moment? I skipped DR2, but am loving this one a lot. Been a lot of fun and my fav launch title game ever

Am I the only one playing this one at the moment? I skipped DR2, but am loving this one a lot. Been a lot of fun and my fav launch title game ever

Nope I been playing it I beat it saturday pretty fun game.

No I want it though. I've been tempted a few times to trade in Ghosts for it. It is on my list but money is a bit tight until after Christmas now

I've been playing it a lot. I have my tablet running with the smart glass app next to me so I get alternate missions and access to stashs. I haven't used the flares or machine guns but the predator missile strikes are awesome.

I've spent most of my time searching for the all the collectibles and levelling up. Once I have all that stuff out of the way, I'll take the storyline more serious.

I love what they did with the combo weapons and vehicles being stored in your weapons locker.

Just started my second playthrough of the game and find it more enjoyable than the first time. It may seem unfair for the zombies but I like being overpowered with all these combos and such right at the beginning. I can't wait to get to lvl 50 and max some stats out like invincible vehicles! :lol

Yeah the combo weapons are pretty amazing....How do the tablet missions work?

Really well done game. Anyone wanna coop: xx Matt71 xx

You'll get phone calls over your tablet periodically throughout the game. When you answer the phone, the guy that calls you in game starts talking about stuff and gives you a mission. Then the mission pops up in-game. It's mainly "hey, I found a stash here so you should check it out" and then you'll unlock locked doors throughout the city.

There's a few different ones like getting zombies doses for people. There's a constant one where you collect 4 pieces of food and deposit them at any safe house. As soon as you beat it it pops up again. You get experience and a code that can be used to fire a predator strike, flares, machine gun run or you can use them to open up the various ZDC weapon boxes through the city.

Those ZDC app updates add stuff to your tablet like info on safe houses, drinks, combo weapons, psychos, etc.

whoa, thanks scareb!!! I noticed a lot of locked doors *well some locked doors* and figured they would open up with specific type missions.

Little did I know that having a tablet would open new missions - I thought It was gonna be menu type stuff....

hmm.....

Wonder if I could use my PSP Vita to act as my tablet...lol

whoa, thanks scareb!!! I noticed a lot of locked doors *well some locked doors* and figured they would open up with specific type missions.

Little did I know that having a tablet would open new missions - I thought It was gonna be menu type stuff....

hmm.....

Wonder if I could use my PSP Vita to act as my tablet...lol

Do you have an iPhone or an Android or some sort of device like that (including iPods, and such, too; I'm guessing)? The XBOX One Smartglass App is available on both those platforms.

Do you have an iPhone or an Android or some sort of device like that (including iPods, and such, too; I'm guessing)? The XBOX One Smartglass App is available on both those platforms.

Don't forget Windows 8 and Windows Phone lol

Best weapon so far for me, The ultimate Grim Reaper...Nothing stands a chance and I have got my combo up over 600

You'll get phone calls over your tablet periodically throughout the game. When you answer the phone, the guy that calls you in game starts talking about stuff and gives you a mission. Then the mission pops up in-game. It's mainly "hey, I found a stash here so you should check it out" and then you'll unlock locked doors throughout the city.

There's a few different ones like getting zombies doses for people. There's a constant one where you collect 4 pieces of food and deposit them at any safe house. As soon as you beat it it pops up again. You get experience and a code that can be used to fire a predator strike, flares, machine gun run or you can use them to open up the various ZDC weapon boxes through the city.

Those ZDC app updates add stuff to your tablet like info on safe houses, drinks, combo weapons, psychos, etc.

Damn I've seen my phone flash that I had Smartglass notifications but just ignored them. Didn't realize they affected the gameplay.

Ok ran out of time, got the F ending....dude....kinda bummed about that!!

Best weapon so far for me, The ultimate Grim Reaper...Nothing stands a chance and I have got my combo up over 600

I agree....its almost OP, imo. With the weapon, nothing stands a chance. Beat every boss fight with it.

Everyone level 50? after I hit it, had a total of 25 extra PP unused

Last edited:
Back