Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best hero ever... Rest of the story was ok. One of the few times the main character is more appealing than the support cast in a rockstar game.

My PS3 melted with a YLOD a few months back and I just purchased a new one yesterday. . . now this thread is getting me anxious to replay RDR.

I'm worried that I'll lose my save game, but it won't be the worst thing to have to re-do it all.

Is the undead nightmare Long? as in it can be a game on its own since it comes on a diff disk on the xbox 360 & be bought separately

Is the undead nightmare Long? as in it can be a game on its own since it comes on a diff disk on the xbox 360 & be bought separately

Yes, it could be considered another game; it takes about 6 hours to complete, give or take; not to mention the side stuff. Rockstar doesn't skimp on DLC!

Been getting back into video games lately and since I'm a big fan of spaghetti westerns, this definitely something I'm going to buy. Can't wait to play it.

Been getting back into video games lately and since I'm a big fan of spaghetti westerns, this definitely something I'm going to buy. Can't wait to play it.

I've got to say that I am extremely glad that, even today, people are still discovering this game. The more the better, and, in my opinion, Red Dead Redemption is one of the greatest games ever made.

Definitely check out Revolver if you haven't already. It's far from the style of Redemption, but it's still a great game. I look at it this way; if Revolver is a Sergio Leone Western, Redemption is a Sam Peckinpah Western.

Definitely check out Revolver if you haven't already. It's far from the style of Redemption, but it's still a great game. I look at it this way; if Revolver is a Sergio Leone Western, Redemption is a Sam Peckinpah Western.

Very cool; darn, your westerness blows mine out of the water....I'll check it out!

Anyone bother with Red Dead Revolver? Any point to it? If not mistaken, its in the same universe as this one?

Red Dead Revolver and Red Dead Redemption are part of the same Series (Red Dead).

Red Dead Revolver

Red Dead Redemption

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare

Red Dead Revolver was originally developed by Capcom, which was based on Gun.Smoke, but was bought out by Rockstar Games who further developed it.

Later on, leading on creating Red Dead Redemption / Undead Nightmare.

I've never played this game either, but have heard nothing but good things about it. I just picked up GOTY edition from Amazon for $15 w/ free shipping. What great deal! :)

Back