Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attlus and the Blood Knight are cool. The line is just too much to release like this though. It's like putting out 2 years worth of 6 waves of different figures at once.

I just bought a few, those that were visually interesting to me. Two Bog Goblins, Sir Galeron, Asterionn, and The Blood Knight.

I plan on picking up a 6 pack of both the silver knights and the gold knights at a later date.

Their shipping always seems ridiculously high. Main reason why i never order anything from their store.

This is a cool line of figures. I wish it weren't being done in this format. I can't afford them but perhaps that's for the better. I don't have room nor would they fit with any of the collections I have. But they certainly do look like a TON of fun. Seriously though the lack of any women makes this lineup look incomplete.

The evil sorceress and the kick ass barbarian princess should be featured among these. Lady Orcs and Goblins would be interesting as well.

This is a cool line of figures. I wish it weren't being done in this format. I can't afford them but perhaps that's for the better. I don't have room nor would they fit with any of the collections I have. But they certainly do look like a TON of fun. Seriously though the lack of any women makes this lineup look incomplete.

The evil sorceress and the kick ass barbarian princess should be featured among these. Lady Orcs and Goblins would be interesting as well.

The females are coming in series 2

Series 2? Seriously? Like Deckard said, this already feels like multiple years' worth of waves in one big release. I'm very happy I'm passing on this now. My mortgage and property tax payments cost less each month than this first series does!

Four Horsemen posted an update to their forum:

"Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to stop by and give an informal Mythic Legions update. Things have been busy here, and we have been firing on all cylinders trying to keep everything covered. There are a lot of cool ML projects in the pipeline, and here is where we are at:

Kickstarter/Series 1: Production has been running smoothly, and things are still looking good for delivering on time. As witnessed at San Diego Comic Con the test shots look amazing. We've been playing with them here at the studio, and they are such fun toys to handle and play with. We are hoping to see hand painted samples for approval soon, and we hope to have some photo updates in the near future.

Troll: This massive monster is still in the works with variant heads being started, and the fine detailing being added to the sculpture. He's coming along a little slower than we'd hoped, but he's looking great. We can't wait to get him wrapped up and painted so we can share final images with you.

Female Characters/Series 2: Sculpting is moving along on these figures, and we are very happy with the way things are turning out. We still aren't sure when we will have something ready for photos, but we will post them as soon as we have the first figure ready!

Birds series 2: We are hoping to get these priced out in China within the next couple of weeks. As soon as we get some solid numbers back from the factory, we will be able to analyze them and get to a pre-order as soon as possible.

That's about it for now, but we hope to have some more detailed updates in the very near future!

Four Horsemen"

Sounds like we should have some cool new photos coming and more birds should be ready for pre-order soon.

Four Horsemen are putting up the next set of Mythic Legions Bird figures up online on November 6 at 3:00 PM EST. They also will have 6 of the birds from the previous wave as well as more wings as well as stands.

ed.jpg

I'm probably picking up Eathyron, Phoenicius and Archaeopterix and a pair of black wings to go with my raven.

A year ago i would have been all over these new ones. I still love my Raven figure but have switched my focus to almost only 1/6.

Would love to get a few more when they are released, but right now I'm stuck with other preorders I want to keep, sorry 4H.
Oh and reposting my birdy pics.
Maybe it was $50, I can't remember, anyway awesome:

if each figures were sold at $9.99 like back in the Ninja Turtle days, i believe many people will COLLECT THEM ALL. but at $50 a piece, not really. They don't even focus on worldwide sales.

And here I was thinking the cavetroll from LotR would be all I needed.

I missed the kickstarter for these, but was able to order some when they put them up for sale last May (?). I'm very excited for these and hope they get wide distribution, since I want to grab some more. The figures on display look amazing.

Back