Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic pic there [emoji106] What is the height like compared to other various figures? Thanks

So after a short search for a MOTUC He-man figure, looks like he is hard to get, i expected mattel to flood the market with everyones fav figure, no chance. Whats that all about?

So after a short search for a MOTUC He-man figure, looks like he is hard to get, i expected mattel to flood the market with everyones fav figure, no chance. Whats that all about?

because the whole MOTUC line is produced in low numbers

because the whole MOTUC line is produced in low numbers

Interesting, didnt know that, im still learning how matty collector works. These would sell by the bucket load in england if only they were released like a normal figure

They look great, but Malleus definitely stands out as the most striking figure to me of that group.

They look amazing. I have a tracking number, but it hasn't actually shipped yet. Hopefully they will ship out today.

Also anyone who missed the kickstarter can purchase these on Monday.

Pre-order times:
Sunday May 8th @3 PM EST for Kickstarter backers
Monday May 9th @3 PM EST Everyone

The video has been set to private. I skimmed through it, but didn't have time to watch it and can't go back and see it now. They look great from what I saw though.

Heres what i got..
Carpathias
Attlus
Urzokk
Bog Goblin
Malleus

With shipping and vat these will be the most expensive 7" high figs i ever had. Nothing else like them around though, too cool to miss out on

Got my figures in today. They are awesome! Just started going through them. Here is a picture of the Barbarian Builder set mixed with the Minotaur. Really awesome set.

The horns aren't that white, just not the best photo.

Barbarian Builder.JPG

:slap

Its a mess. They told me to check MythicLegions.com for an announcement whe they put the figures up for sale. I habe it as my browser starting page to check it on a daily basis. With all the orcs being already sold, I am really thinking about simply ordering nothing. I hate incomplete lines in my collection.

:slap

Its a mess. They told me to check MythicLegions.com for an announcement whe they put the figures up for sale. I habe it as my browser starting page to check it on a daily basis. With all the orcs being already sold, I am really thinking about simply ordering nothing. I hate incomplete lines in my collection.

It sounds like a few of the army builders will be on sale when the 1.5 wave comes out this summer and I think the orc legion builder will be one of them. Sucks missing things in your collection, but these are some really awesome figures and if it was me, I would get would I could and hope they make more orcs in the future waves.

These were an incomplete line from monday as most of the "builder" figures were already sold out. Whichever figures you get will go up in value. Come summer time ive heard more all-in sets are coming, its a huge anount to fork out but includes everything

Back