Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final figure has been announced. It is the Deluxe Barbarian Builder set and comes with a ton of pieces to build a figure how you want. It is $50 but comes with a ton of stuff. Definitely picking this figure up.

So far the figure is unpainted, but they are planning on putting a painted version up as soon as they are finished. Should be great for customizing.

Barbarian.jpg

Here is what it includes:
1 Base figure, 2 heads, 2 sets of shoulder pads, 2 sets faults 2 front loin cloths, 1 chest strap, 1 large sword, 1 small sword, 1 dagger, 1 axe, 1 spear, 1 shield, 1 set of large horn helmet ornaments, 1 set of small horn helmet ornaments, 1 set of antler helmet ornaments, 1 set of bird wing helmet ornaments, 1 set of bat wing helmet ornaments

Finally:

MYTHIC LEGIONS ALL-IN: US add $1,050 / International add $1,100

Glad they added the all-in, but that is quite expensive. Glad they have everything pretty much finalized with time to decide what to get. Would love to go all in, but I think it is going to be too much, especially since there are a couple characters I want to get multiples of. Decisions!

I bit the bullet and up'd my pledge to the all in. It was only a few bucks more than my previous pledge and that didn't include the heroic and evil accessory sets or the two new, yet to be revealed accessory sets. Plus there is always the chance they'll throw in an extra freebie exclusive for the all in backers like they did with the Ravens :D

Still trying to get the money for the all in. For me it is all or nothing.

I must admt that I really like the stands too. The would also add a nice tuch to my MOTUC collection. But I dont want to order 200 stands. :lol

I bit the bullet and up'd my pledge to the all in. It was only a few bucks more than my previous pledge and that didn't include the heroic and evil accessory sets or the two new, yet to be revealed accessory sets. Plus there is always the chance they'll throw in an extra freebie exclusive for the all in backers like they did with the Ravens :D

Damn BM.

giphy.gif

This line looks interesting to me but is a bit overwhelming. I want to get into it but it is harder for me to choose than with the Ravens.

I just found out about these guys today. Never done a kickstarter before, so a few questions. If I pledge during the campaign, can I add add-ons after it's finished in 3 days. I want the all in, but can't afford it in the next 3 days. Or, if not, will they have preorders on sourcehorsemen?

I just found out about these guys today. Never done a kickstarter before, so a few questions. If I pledge during the campaign, can I add add-ons after it's finished in 3 days. I want the all in, but can't afford it in the next 3 days. Or, if not, will they have preorders on sourcehorsemen?

You can't change your pledge amount after the kickstarter is over. I saw a different kickstarter that allowed add on items after it was over, but If I remember correctly Four Horsemen's last kickstarter did not.

They will have items in their store minus the Kickstarter exclusive item, but the Gothitroplis figures sold out very quickly when they appeared in the store so they may be hard to come by once they are in the store. Probably the best thing to do would be order your most wanted figures and the Kickstater exclusive if you want that and then try to pick anything else you want in the store when they arrive next year. They should post updates on when items will go on sale in the Kickstarter updates once it gets closer.

The last weapon pack has been posted. It is 10 war standards and an axe. It is $50 but a good deal for anyone who is all in.

standards.jpg

Some updates tonight.

First here is the Fan Exclusive Winner:
fanex.jpg

And they have the Barbarian Builder Painted:
barbarian1.jpg

barbarian2.jpg

barbarian3.jpg

I think they both turned out amazing.

I absolutely love the color palette on the Barbarian Builder set.

Here is what I have pledged for so far:

Legion Builders

• Silver Knight
  • Gold Knight
  • Standard Skeleton X 6
  • Orc x 6
  • Barbarian Builder Set

Standard Assortment

• Sir Gideon Heavensbrand
  • Gorgo Aetherblade
  • Thord Ironjaw
  • Skapular the Cryptgreaker
  • Bothar Shadowhorn
  • Carpathias

Add-Ons

• Urzokk
  • Attlus the Conquerer
  • Bog Goblin
  • Mallus
  • Sir Valgard
  • Weapons Pack 1
  • Weapons Pack 2
  • Weapons Pack 3

when you pledge do you have to pay it all up front or can you pay in payments or they charge you later or something?

Yeah, that's kind of the problem I have. Right now I pretty much want every figure but that's over $1000 and you wont see anything for your $$$ for over a year.

Be focused and just get these (or something like it):

Everyone will be after more skeletons later, so while you have them you can get the other ones you want when they are arrive at the store. Then you can flip the bone army.

A little less than 24 hours to go.

I'm all in, though I'm splitting the figures with my two sons. Definitely more than I wanted to spend, but there are so many great figures. Still hoping to pick up a skeleton 6 pack in the future.

I am half in....got the Barbarians set to make Warlord (Attlus's body) death dealer and the viking barbarian

0E7BBYX.jpg3ff7f7308a63e961eca072aa5d2cf7c8_large.jpg

Will someone with knowledge of this Kickstarter tell me if these figures will be on sale post-Kickstarter? I can't afford to pledge right now but I want to pick some up later. Too bad I missed the boat on Gothitropolis.

Will someone with knowledge of this Kickstarter tell me if these figures will be on sale post-Kickstarter? I can't afford to pledge right now but I want to pick some up later. Too bad I missed the boat on Gothitropolis.

they will be for a higher price and likely very limited

Back