3 3/4 Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Action Figures [Kickstarter]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is becoming too good to be true. I can't believe how much we are getting in the all in package. Do you think its bad form to have my wife also sign up for the all in?

Nope, it all adds to unlocking more stuff. For the marauders KS, I asked a friend to sign up so I could get a second figure.

Wow teemu. Complete wet blanket. You're crazy to be complaining about the all in package. I'd be shocked if this company doesn't lose their butts on the quantity of things being given to the all in's.

My complaint wasn't about the all in package :dunno.....the complaint was all the variants added to the new stretch goals (I hate variants)..I expected a new character or something.....yes the All-in package is a great deal IF you want everything...but I don't, considering I want more Skeletons without breaking the bank with all the other stuff......and re-selling is a pain,because some folks will want them for cheaper

I was in the $245.00 pledge from the beginning.
Now I see virtually everything got unlocked. So, I changed my pledge to the All In at $500.00
Does anyone know what the Value is of Everything that got Unlocked equals up to be?
It seemed like a lot and just a much better value at $500.00 to get all those Figures?
Thanks!

If you aren't doing the all in just wait for them to go wide release. If you recall original RAH was basically several variants mixed and matched . For as forgiving you've been of SSC of late you need perspective.

If you aren't doing the all in just wait for them to go wide release. If you recall original RAH was basically several variants mixed and matched . For as forgiving you've been of SSC of late you need perspective.

what did I forgive Sideshow for? I really like their interpretation of Destro and that makes me forgiving? I am just as upset and annoyed as everyone else with the Sideshow Joe line ending.....I really don't know what you're talking about

I don't need to go all-in...I bought what I wanted for less than $500....not everyone needs to spend $500 on a bunch of variants and figures their not interested in.I collect enough stuff that I don't need to buy everything from this line.....Oh,this new line doesn't even compare to the original ARAH Joe line

Pretty amazing toward the end. I'll probably have a bunch of extras after going all in twice. I'm going crazy thinking about having 32 blanks to play with. :lol

Skeletons 10 pack 8 of 10 filled
evenflow -1
Azrael23 -2
screamingmetal -3
MatthewRex -2

Still two slots left for $12 skeletons if anyone is interested.

That's fine, but no more. After a week, I'm opening them up to whoever has the cash.

Skeletons 10 pack 10 of 10 filled
evenflow -1 PAID
Azrael23 -2 PAID*
screamingmetal -4 PAID
MatthewRex -2 PAID*

Last edited:
I'll be getting a 10 pack of the Stone soldiers. I am interested in trading 5 or 6 of them for other figs. Let me know if anyone wants to work trade.

Back