Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Azhar and Zazhar have been revealed. I think they turned out pretty cool.

azhar.jpg

zazhar.jpg

I had an idea what they would look like but the color scheme was a surprise. I would absolutely love every figure in this line, unfortunately I just don't have that kinda cash. As nice as they are I think I can skip most of the standard looking medieval Knights as well as the red and gold skeletons. The others however, I MUST have that armored dwarf with the beard sticking out from under his helm. Also I love theminotaur but I feel he really could have been waaaaay cooler with sone kind of armor on his head, even just some small plate or something. Both orcs are great! I hope they release just a pack of various head sculpts, maybe an orc pack, dwarf, elf, human, goblin, etc....

Decided build undead army. Backed carpathias and bunch of skeletons. They looks good

You need two red ones like royal guards.
I think I'm going for a couple of orcs.
How long are the Supremacy Scepters?

They updated the site with the rewards for $180,000 which they are about to pass.

The Kickstarter Exclusive Sir Valgard
valgard.jpg

And a new weapons pack
weapons.jpg

I like Sir Valgard, but he is similar to other figures in the line. Still cool to see the exclusive. Really like the weapons pack. Glad they were able to get a hammer into the line.

I am really liking these figures. The skeleton warriors look like they could blend in well with MOTUC.

I've been thinking the Skeletons would look really good with MOTUC. I'll probably pick up the 6 pack of basic skeletons, though two of those are going to my sons who are collecting Mythic Legions also.

Got to agree that yet another gold figure wasn't really needed. There are more colors than gold! I think that's part of the reason the blood knight Fan Ex design has gotten so much support - there is no red armored figure!

Got to agree that yet another gold figure wasn't really needed. There are more colors than gold! I think that's part of the reason the blood knight Fan Ex design has gotten so much support - there is no red armored figure!

That "Blood knight" looked great...I think that should be the winner....not even sure though who the winner is?

There are fewer of these that I actually want to buy than the birds, but they are still awesome. Some people on Kickstarter are complaining about adding more stretch goals, but there are so many figures already and I think most will not be able to afford everything we want as it stands now.

New Orc Deluxe Legion Builder is up. He is $22 as opposed to $18. Glad to have a orc legion builder. Also Urzokk's head will have an updated paint scheme with war paint.

Orc Deluxe Legion Builder
orc_legion.jpg

Also at $195,000 there will be a second weapons pack with a mace, halberd and orc sword. No pics yet though.

There are fewer of these that I actually want to buy than the birds, but they are still awesome. Some people on Kickstarter are complaining about adding more stretch goals, but there are so many figures already and I think most will not be able to afford everything we want as it stands now.

It's definitely different having to pay for what equates to a whole year of product at one time. It would be comparable to having to prepay for an entire subscription year of MOTUC product up front. I understand why the Horsemen have gone the Kickstarter route since it eliminates all the financial risk for them but I do feel for the fans who are priced out of buying this incredible toy line.

Just get the ones you like. The sales stats will inform them how popular and what ratio we prefer, and when they are available at the store, only the less supported ones will sell out first, while the more supported will be up for ages.:wink1:

Compared to subs, at least you can pick the ones you like. I think kickstarters need to support themselves for the second waves rather than rely solely on more kickstarters though. That way more can be produced so they don't sell out. Actually seeing how successful it is, I'm sure closer investors would put more money in to bring production numbers up far beyond what is supported by the kickstarter. And now that I think about it, if my KS was at 90% goal, I'd fund myself lol.

Anyway, the new Orc threw me off, and now I dunno what I want to do,
$256 Monster 6-pack - Otho, both orcs, the minotaur and bluey, +orcbuilder, or
$273 Orc army of 9 - a fully armoured std to use orc head, the two stretch Orcs and the six pack.
That's if I decide to support and then I was originally only thinking just the two orcs...

So the orc builder comes with all those accessories?
ORCab1-300x252.jpg

That changes things.

Trying to decide what I want for my starter, prefer the stretch addons. I like Otho and Bothar but want something better suited for the extra orc head. I took a quick look by scrolling the orc over all the other characters and think Sir Gideon or Attila look best. Jorund and Sir Galleron could be pretty cool too.

I keep changing my pledge and even contemplate dropping them all together. I currently have the red skeleton, Clavian. With him, the add-on skeleton, the orc, and the kickstarter exclusive. Truth be told, not a fan of the exclusive but rather get it now than regret it later. If i get it and don't like it I can always try to sell it.

I essentially only want them to display with MOTUC figures. Had the goblin and the long beard dwarf for a while. Not sure if i will add them back.

Nah, you need Tibius, the white one or another Clavian to flank Malleus like royal guards or captains. Then you need to add a six pack of standard skeletons. Or go a pair of gold ones for Clavian. And team Skapular up with Malleus.

I originally liked Attlus, but the team would have been something like Otho, Bothar, Attlus, Urkku, Vitus & Asterionn almost entirely axewelders...

Back