3 3/4 Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Action Figures [Kickstarter]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF we can get around 10 skeletons claimed, I'd be willing to add a 10 pack to my pledge. Everyone need to be able to pay for their amount of skeletons by sometime tomorrow before the kickstarter closes (I would have no motivation to help if the money won't go to unlocking more stretch goals). Shipping will be collected once these actually arrive. Skeletons would be $12 each plus shipping. Paypal via gift payment (no fees, please). Those are the terms, if you can live with them, post here (no need to PM) and I'll add you to the list in the order received. I already have one person requesting help, so he's in for 1 so far.

Skeletons 10 pack
evenflow -1

Count me in for 1 too B.

I'm digging the Black Skeleton. Too bad they didn't offer a red one, that would be cooler looking than the transparent purple version. :dunno

I go away for a few days to move, come back, and this thing went WOOO!!!

Nice job guys. Buying a house cleaned me out. I had to remove ALL of my pledges. I"ll jump on these next year after they see regular release.

Also, wow, this thing BLEW UP overnight. I think I have to do the all-in package now. The value has skyrocketed.

And they are getting ready to add even more stretch goals very soon. The all-in package is probably going to be close to a 50% discount when it's all said and done :horror

the kickstarter has now become a variant wasteland....

how about some new characters like Jason or Perseus etc instead of rainbow colored Skeletons and repaints.....sticking with normal looking Skeletons

... it's basicly been variat wasteland since the get-go?
Spartan
Gorgon
Amazon
Skeleton

are the only 4 figures. Accessory swapping and new heads gives us different figures.

new chaaracters and designs come later, post kickstarter.

... it's basicly been variat wasteland since the get-go?
new chaaracters and designs come later, post kickstarter.

to a degree yes....but after Stonefist, it just gets much worse...these new stretch goals are just lame colored variants....they could of easily did up a new warrior and called him "jason"

how about some new characters like Jason or Perseus etc instead of rainbow colored Skeletons and repaints.....sticking with normal looking Skeletons
Yeah, some more specific characters would be welcome. Through, there's not that much variation in the current accessories for the greeks, I'd like Jason or Perseus to have new accessory parts specific only to them when they do make them.

This is becoming too good to be true. I can't believe how much we are getting in the all in package. Do you think its bad form to have my wife also sign up for the all in?

Wow teemu. Complete wet blanket. You're crazy to be complaining about the all in package. I'd be shocked if this company doesn't lose their butts on the quantity of things being given to the all in's.

to a degree yes....but after Stonefist, it just gets much worse...these new stretch goals are just lame colored variants....they could of easily did up a new warrior and called him "jason"

Well I don't think they had any plans after stonefist until just recently, so they are more slapped together. They're free for most people anyway, so I'm not bothered by it.

Back