3 3/4 Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Action Figures [Kickstarter]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Got mine today. VERY happy with these guys. A lot of fun to pose. Nice, tight joints. Love that the weapons aren't bendy. One small issue - I wish sides of the stand were more flush with the Boss Fight logo. As it stands, in certain poses you don't get to push their feet all the way down onto the pegs because the logo gets in the way. But they still work well enough.

25658964526_9482cbefaa_c.jpg

25384295580_bec1b8c2ca_z.jpg

25566432092_cc97908e0e_z.jpg

25685151705_05ba02e975_z.jpg

They turned out great! I'm really looking forward to getting these in hand. I'll have to wait for most of what I paid for but I should at least have a Spartan to play with until then, just waiting for mine to ship now (I forgot to reply to the email).

I think I'll order some of the others I don't have coming from their website soon. Really loving the Medusa/Cerops snake women!

Thanks for posting pics JonWes!

From what I've heard, the all-in's+ are getting first priority (they are the biggest backers) so single figure orders are probably going to be a while. Hopefully they'll be able to get those out before the second shipment arrives and pushes those further back.

Having gotten my first sliver of the order, I have to say I'm very impressed. I did have a Spartan with a two right arms, but Boss Fight took care of me very quickly. So that is something to watch out for, but they are very quick to correct the error should it happen. So I'll be sure to check and make sure things are right before I send them out to you guys that went in on a bundle with me.

These are very fun figures and the customizing will be very easy to accomplish, so those blanks and accessory packs will be a lot of fun to play around with. I'll probably end up ordering more as well once everything arrives and I play around with them a bit. The male bodies turned out fantastic and the snake women bodies are a lot of fun. I've seen someone increase the tail length by adding more sections from a second figure and it make those look even better. I might have to do that with big, bad Queen Medusa.

Someone on Fwoosh is using this as a great playset to go with these:

Saint Cloth Myth 10th Anniversary DX Display Stage Set - Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth

I ordered one myself after seeing his pics. I was thinking of the old Triarama but I haven't been able to find one of those and this has a bit more variety anyway with the stairs and different levels.

Well I guess I have some time to wait. Since I'm getting a couple of the accessory packs, I should look into buying some blanks. I'm guessing the Champagne Beige is the color of the Caucasian Spartans? I'll need some reinforcements.

Yeah I love what that guy did with the extra tail segments and LOTR bow and quiver!
(originally posted by Gaigaan-Dnok here)
Clash Of The Titans Medusa HACKS.jpg

I really want to do that but at $40 just for one figure since whats left wouldn't work as a proper figure, I'm hesitant to try it.

I also really love that display base. It actually works better for these figures than it does for the original figures it was designed for. I'm tempted to pick one up myself.

I ordered a few of them to supplement my Acid Rain and Marauder Task Force figures. The figures are fantastic. The construction and sculpting on them is great. The skeletons are truly amazing - I would love to see them in 1:12th scale.

My only real gripe about the figures is that they lack a rotating thigh joint - That would significantly increase the range of motion for the legs.

Honestly, I was very excited about these figures, but then I received my Mythic Legions figures from Four Horsemen and my Vitruvian Hacks figures have basically gone to the storage bin for the time being.

I almost got. Into the mythic legion figures, but ended up skipping them because of the paint issues around the joints, and a general lack of space,

Back