Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late to the Party but are those Figures totally made up? No Game/book behind this all?

It is an interesting idea. Pretty nice Fantasy style

Late to the Party but are those Figures totally made up? No Game/book behind this all?

It is an interesting idea. Pretty nice Fantasy style

I think the 4HM have developed a storyline for the figures, which began with the 7th Kingdom line. If i recall correctly they, at one time, had hopes of developing a comic book for the story.

The new ML Coliseum wave is awesome! Must have especially the Cyclops. Damn it I PO'ed the whole set. I love the homage to MOTU with Skelly and bearded Heman

I only have the Bog Goblin and the 1st Minotaur atm but got the KS Boar Warrior.

If any of u have any of these guys with their packaging I would be interested in them so please message me. But I don’t want to pay those insane eBay prices. So let’s make a deal.

Thanks Luis

So where are we with this line? I haven't been able to follow it as well as I'd like - do the Horseman have additional waves planned for this year? Another Kickstarter?

So where are we with this line? I haven't been able to follow it as well as I'd like - do the Horseman have additional waves planned for this year? Another Kickstarter?

There is a new wave available on thier website right now until Jan 7th. Some great new ogre figures!

thought i get this jump started.planning on getting into this line.show your legion collection!!

My latest shot of my favorite line of 6" figures...

"To Catch a Thief"

a1dc25a55ef9ce78510a9bfb7b436a5f.jpg

very nice guys.I am probably gonna army build goblins and skeletons.keep the pics coming guys!

Thanks for the pics!! Great to be able to really see all of the details on them. Really excited to see all of the new parts in this wave.

Back