Gothitropolis "Raven" figure by The Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the new ones look awesome. Is there a kick starter for them yet or are they part of this mistake creatures one?

Not yet, the prototypes were only reveled this past weekend in NY. Probably in late spring after the current one is done and underway...

Finally, got my non-backer set from the Four Horsemen. Great figures. I which I got the screaming Raven head and weapons pack... Oh well. These are awesome. I was interested to see if I could get the Eagles cape on with the wings. I'm pretty happy with the result on how I've done it. I kind of want to weather the cape more though.

What do you think?

All the new ones I like are white, but I'd want to mix up some of the colours...

I am still waiting, and Four Horsemen are now ignoring my emails altogether (in my defense I have been polite, I just got tired of the wait so was emailing them about once per week).

I said I wouldn't deal with them/Kickstarter ever again, but I still want the parrot, bluejay, dinosaur, pelican, osprey, and I guess the others just to round it out. I sure as hell hope they don't do another kickstarter but I shouldn't be surprised if the do. They made a lot of money but it was a painful process for them and the buyers.

I am still waiting, and Four Horsemen are now ignoring my emails altogether (in my defense I have been polite, I just got tired of the wait so was emailing them about once per week).

I said I wouldn't deal with them/Kickstarter ever again, but I still want the parrot, bluejay, dinosaur, pelican, osprey, and I guess the others just to round it out. I sure as hell hope they don't do another kickstarter but I shouldn't be surprised if the do. They made a lot of money but it was a painful process for them and the buyers.

Are you waiting on your initial Kickstarter order or did you get it and have 'issues'?

I did finally receive my ravens; they're very well done but they're distinctly "North American" in terms of production quality; they lack the sleeker, more "finished" feel you will often see in say, Japanese imports.

Although price-y compared to a mass market release, (as they should be) they're still cheaper than Japanese imports so no real problems in that respect.

QC on mine was fine save some loose joints here and there, nothing serious. I was very impressed with the paint apps and some of the thought that went into the designs.

Although they look very good, at the end of the day these have no real resonance for me and I sold my set shortly after receiving it. I hope 4H address their fulfilment and customer service issues following this messy outing.

Most interesting for me was what can be achieved by an independent studio, albeit one that's probably very well-connected in the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although they look very good, at the end of the day these have no real resonance for me and I sold my set shortly after receiving it. I hope 4H address their fulfilment and customer service issues following this messy outing.

I sold off all of mine as well except for the Raven and the green guy Q-something. Still waiting on the accessory pack which i plan to keep for the Raven. I kept my skull head and wings as well. Will eventually pick up another bird when the new ones are released for that.

If anyone decides to part with any of these figures, let me know. They're just too insanely priced on eBay and such.

Are you waiting on your initial Kickstarter order or did you get it and have 'issues'?

I am waiting for parts from my kickstarter order. They printed out a shipping label for my stuffs, threw the label away, gave me the run around, realized the mistake, gave me the run around, finally shipped my order sans parts. They responded they'd send the missing items ASAP but their ASAP is apparently different than normal peoples. I figure I should ask for a refund at this point.

Speaking of driving someone batty, I think it would be awesome if they made a bat figure.

Well the Orc and Goblin bring added will get me to pledge despite still not getting my complete order from the last kickstarter.

I was waiting for the stretch goals to hit to get the orcs and Atlus, but then he is identical to the orc...
and that goblin changes things up. Haven't ordered yet. Glad wave two birds are on a separate plan. Hope it's not too close to these ones.

I was waiting for the stretch goals to hit to get the orcs and Atlus, but then he is identical to the orc...
and that goblin changes things up. Haven't ordered yet. Glad wave two birds are on a separate plan. Hope it's not too close to these ones.

There is one "Ravens" bird that is to be put in with the Mythic Legions as part of the set. Eathyron.

image-349219-original.jpeg

Same size, the only ones that were a different size were the Elephants...they were massive!

Back