Gothitropolis "Raven" figure by The Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still down!!!!!! They should have said west coast on that time for the sale......even though it still is down

They have cancelled the sale. Sounds like there was some problems with the store. They will have the sale again after they get everything worked out. No announcement on when yet though.

It's with MUCH disappointment that we have to postpone the Store Horsemen sale that was supposed to happen today at 3pm EST today, and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused all of you.
Our issues started when the online store wouldn't let us update everything on Store Horsemen as "for sale" all at once, and we had to start updating items individually. That immediately slowed to a crawl and we had to refresh three or four times just to move on to the next figure.
Then we learned that customers were able to - after much frustration - get their items into their online carts, but they couldn't purchase them! WTF?!?
When we contacted the server for Store Horsemen - 3D Cart Stores - the gentleman on the other end of the phone said he didn't think it looked like a bandwidth issue, but it was instead something wrong with the site itself that he couldn't help us with, so he'd have to escalate our claim and "open up a ticket" about it. Whatever that means…. A few minutes later we got the following email from 3D Cart Stores...
"Your ticket has been received by the 3dcart Team! An email notification will be sent when we reply to your ticket, usually within 4 - 6 hours."
The one thing that we did find out is that because of this and until we can figure out what the shopping cart issue is, we're going to have to empty all of the online shopping carts and start from scratch. So, it's just going to be best to cancel the sale for today, and postpone it until we get the issue resolved.
We'll post here again, every time we have an update about the resolution of the problem, and once we know something more concrete, we'll make an announcement about when the sale will go live again. Between now and the moment the sale goes live, all orders will be cancelled without notice, and will not be charged for.
Thanks to all of you for your support and understanding. We promise that we're just as disappointed about this turn of events as you all are, but hopefully we can get it fixed quickly and cleanly.
-FOUR HORSEMEN-

Jus sucks because who the hell knows where I might be when they go up. Then I'll find out, and they'll be all sold out. ****ing great

I really debated whether I needed to get the two I wanted - Ethyron and Drayleeon. Two figures for $95 shipped? Eeep. But I finally pulled the trigger. Still stock a couple hours after the sale started.

Back