Gothitropolis "Raven" figure by The Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I recently just got my Gothitropolis set. Both my Black Raven and Quetzalcoatl had their right hip joints stuck. Threw in the freezer and re-heated them a couple of times.

The Raven's hip joint worked fine, but my Quetzalcoatl's hip joint broke after a few attempts of moving the joint.....
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHH :slap

4H, I love your sculpts and ideas (really I do) but PLEASE get better QC management. :lecture

I was referring to paint apps, quality and over all coolness. ;)

I have all 4HM figurers but these Including the pink Elephant and patch bovine. :)

Very detailed, no sloppy paint or missed paint apps at all!

I just got Eathyron and Archaeopterix from the new wave and both are great. Also got some wings for the Black Raven and he looks awesome with them.

I noticed that they rereleased some of these. Any differences? I def want Cockitrus (the rooster) pretty bad. It's such a ridiculous bird and it makes me laugh. Plus roosters are Portuguese good luck.

I noticed that they rereleased some of these. Any differences? I def want Cockitrus (the rooster) pretty bad. It's such a ridiculous bird and it makes me laugh. Plus roosters are Portuguese good luck.

They are basically the same as the first wave of figures. Most of them have new head sculpts though a few are just repaints. They also have weapons from the Mythic Legions line, so there is a variety of weapons, which is nice. Eathyron comes with wings, but they have to be bought separately for the other figures. Anyone wanting to pick these up, they are going on sale on Friday at 3 P.M. Eastern time.

Got my Osprey with black wings today! It's a great figure, but I think I will need to add some white to the underside of the wings. i want to pick up some more, but I think I need to start saving my money for the Mythic Legions 2.0 Kickstarter in January...

They are basically the same as the first wave of figures. Most of them have new head sculpts though a few are just repaints. They also have weapons from the Mythic Legions line, so there is a variety of weapons, which is nice. Eathyron comes with wings, but they have to be bought separately for the other figures. Anyone wanting to pick these up, they are going on sale on Friday at 3 P.M. Eastern time.

So they come with a new weapon other than their staff?

Back