Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the kickstarter for these, but was able to order some when they put them up for sale last May (?). I'm very excited for these and hope they get wide distribution, since I want to grab some more. The figures on display look amazing.

Is there going to be anywhere to purchase these outside of kickstarter? I missed out as well.

They will offer a limited amount of each figure in their online shop once they have shipped out all the Kickstarter orders.

i think i've seen a previous version of these figures...

8713907831_c8de2deb76_b.jpg

Some of the colours are a bit wild, i like the skeletons and goblin creatures best

Today at 3:00 EST time the trolls go up for pre-order on STORE HORSEMEN.

ml1-5-all-in-pre-order-11.gif

Still not sure what I'm going to get, but leaning toward the all-in level. The trolls both look great. Sir Godfrey is easily my favorite of the other figures.

I would like to pick up Unkann (to add him with MOTUC figures) but may wait and hope they have him at SDCC. The trolls would be awesome to buy but don't think I can spend 200.00 for a line i am not collecting.

Are any of the older figures that were on kickstarter available anywhere?

I want the frog goblin looking dude along with some of the knights.

The figures from the first Kickstarter are supposed to arrive sometime in April, so I would guess an order for the figures will be coming sometime around then. Last time they did it a couple of weeks before the figures arrived, but I don't think they were decided about when this time. I would expect an order to go up sometime between the end of March and beginning of May.

I wish was on board back when they had these through kickstarter. They look like fun figures. I definitely want some of them like the Bog Goblin which looks amazing and the Asterionn.

Preordered the forest troll, even if i dont manage to get anything else he will work really well with my 1/6 fantasy figures being roughly the same height.

I managed to somehow pull off both trolls but that was it. Counting these new figures I still have 12 to pick up to have the complete set (not counting the 7 army builders which are basic repaints of existing sculpts)

Mythic-Legions-Barbarian-Builder-Set.jpgFour-Horsemen-Mythic-Legions-Skapular-the-Cryptbreakker-001.jpgany news on when we can have second chance , preorder mythic legions 1.0? i missed out on some figures.

Its all on the water at the moment, arriving maybe in a months time to america, but that can vary depending on the container ship and how many offloads it makes on the way. Anyway id expect us ordinary non-kickstarter preorder people to get our fists on what is left over....maybe May time at a wild guess. Once the KS and PO's orders are posted out, remaining stock will be uploaded to their shop, thats the moment im waiting for ;)
There is no firm news for a second wave of 1.0, but who knows in the future

I believe kickstarter supporters also get at least 24 hours to order more of the available figures before they are available for order to the general public and based on their prototype sale I wouldn't expect much if anything to be left.

thanks for the info people. I'm hopeing to get like 5 figures i hope they have some left over.

likewise, I'm hoping for some of the Mythic Legions 1.0 figures to be available in the online store - I've got the Gorgo Aetherblade test-shot figure, and its awesome

I didn't want to repaint this figure, but panel-lined this bad boy to bring out the intricate details

mythic legion prototype.jpg

Back