Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting interview with Ed Boon at E3. Also shows of Skarlet's 2nd Fatality which is awesome imho.

YouTube - ‪Mortal Kombat E3 2011: Ed Boon Interview (Stream)‬‏

First of all, wow, Scarlets two Fatalities...Uhhhhhh! Those were pretty bad. Like perverted in the most violent way possible. I'm surprised those made it in.

Interesting that they have DLC planned for the rest of the summer. I'd really like to see lots of costume variations for more characters. New stages too, like the Warriors Shrine!

I also downloaded the Classic Ninja costumes today too. $5. Not bad for how many you get, even though they are just color variations of each other. I can't believe some suckers were paying $50+ for one skin when this game first came out! Lol!!!

Did just that and killed quite a few people tonight with the good o' spine Rip :D

Odd that my xbox didn't recognize that the new DLC came up. I guess I'll just have to keep checking back here for when the new ones come up :lol

Did the last MK Legacy video ever get released? :confused:

Anyone know a webpage that lists complex combos/juggles? I have been playing Reptile and Cyrax and have been watching Youtube combos, but those are a bit hard to follow.

I'm still waiting for the classic costume DLC...Singapore's PSN is always real slow to get any DLC for any game...sad =(

I managed to fight human smoke & defeated him on Expert difficulty, which isn't easy...considering I get trashed online pretty bad.

I'm still waiting for the classic costume DLC...Singapore's PSN is always real slow to get any DLC for any game...sad =(

I managed to fight human smoke & defeated him on Expert difficulty, which isn't easy...considering I get trashed online pretty bad.

Heads up, pal.
Germany didn't get the classic pack yet yoo.
Next week, I guess.

And you're lucky with Smoke, didn't even have the oppurtunity to fight him, or reptile.
But fought and won against Noob and Jade.

Guess we gotta wait a bit longer huh......sigh

Noob was a pain in the ass, he keeps abusing his teleport & I keep forgetting to block. I just couldnt get the conditions to fight Reptile or Jade yet, double flawless victory can be really difficult at times.

Question for those who have Classic Scorpion, Sub-Zero or Reptile. Can the classic Fatalities only be performed while in the classic costume or can the classic Fatalities be performed while in the standard MK9 outfits?

Anyone PS3 users want to game later? I can hold my own pretty well against the AI, but I am still having a hard time figuring out 'cancels' to juggle during online matches.

I would play with you but the lag between us would probably kill the game due to me being in Singapore.

I finally unlocked everything in the Krypt, but did u know that each section actually has 1 more unlock? I didn't know at first after getting 100% for all, but when I press the map and select a location, I was presented with 1 more purchse....no big secrets though, pretty much more of the same stuff that have been unlocked.

Also did anyone get jumped by a zombie when buying stuffs in the krypt? had that happened to me twice.

I would play with you but the lag between us would probably kill the game due to me being in Singapore.

NP, the lag is pretty nasty, even in US only channels. I can do the combos that they list in the moves menu, but I can't seem to get the timing down or >>/cancel to do the big juggles. I am a teacher and just went on summer break, so I want to get caught up on all of the online matches that I have missed.

I have all of the costumes, fatalities, and am working on clearing out one area of the krypt at a time; no zombies jumping me yet.

NP, the lag is pretty nasty, even in US only channels. I can do the combos that they list in the moves menu, but I can't seem to get the timing down or >>/cancel to do the big juggles. I am a teacher and just went on summer break, so I want to get caught up on all of the online matches that I have missed.

Watching youtube videos helped me a lot in learning the combos.

Check out this youtube channel & search for Mortal Kombat walkthrough.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GameFrontDotCom

They did a lot of videos for almost all the characters on their basic moves & advance combos.

I finally unlocked everything in the Krypt, but did u know that each section actually has 1 more unlock? I didn't know at first after getting 100% for all, but when I press the map and select a location, I was presented with 1 more purchse....no big secrets though, pretty much more of the same stuff that have been unlocked.

Also did anyone get jumped by a zombie when buying stuffs in the krypt? had that happened to me twice.

The first time the zombie/creature jumped at me I nearly pooped my pants.

I know that they've said an update is coming to clean up the online play but I'd have figured it would have come out with the Klassic Kostumes pack.

Has the dlc for xbox 360 come out yet, if so, how do you get it? I keep checking mine and nothing, what am I doing wrong:gah:

Back