Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh. I know when Karma posts in the VG section it's usually some good updates about something. :hi5:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing!

What about Human Smoke from UMK 3? The very last scene where Scorpion hits Sub Zero with the classic fatality it looks like the blue turns gray on Sub Zero's costume.

Sweet the first DLC is all the classic costumes for all the ninjas and classic fatalities for sub zero and scorpion and reptile cones out June 7 for 400 pts for xbox 360 go to dread central for the scoop

I had something similar happen to me. I was playing as Classic Scorpion and unlocked the Classic Smoke fight. When I hit smoke, his grey turned into yellow. So I'm guessing the reverse is happening there. I also had the same thing happen when I fought Classic Noob. Just a glitch. Werid they wouldn't catch that for a trailer.

Sweet the first DLC is all the classic costumes for all the ninjas and classic fatalities for sub zero and scorpion and reptile cones out June 7 for 400 pts for xbox 360 go to dread central for the scoop

Coincidence that this DLC is the same day as SSF IV AE? Hmm, I think not. :)

I had something similar happen to me. I was playing as Classic Scorpion and unlocked the Classic Smoke fight. When I hit smoke, his grey turned into yellow. So I'm guessing the reverse is happening there. I also had the same thing happen when I fought Classic Noob. Just a glitch. Werid they wouldn't catch that for a trailer.

I doubt they didn't notice. Knowing the reputation of Ed Boon and this game, they probably did it on purpose to cause speculation.

Any of you know how to view Mileena's Pit Flesh Costume (3rd Costume) in Necropolis?

So far I can only view the Primary (1st) and Alternate (2nd) costumes.

And this is for PS3.

Coincidence that this DLC is the same day as SSF IV AE? Hmm, I think not. :)

I doubt they didn't notice. Knowing the reputation of Ed Boon and this game, they probably did it on purpose to cause speculation.

Hey um mr speedy I'm going off what dread central reported so I think SO check out the web site and then you will see

Hey um mr speedy I'm going off what dread central reported so I think SO check out the web site and then you will see

I'm not questioning the information you provided. I just think it's funny that NetherRealm used the same date as Capcom to release their DLC for the respective fighting games.

I'm not questioning the information you provided. I just think it's funny that NetherRealm used the same date as Capcom to release their DLC for the respective fighting games.

O my bad speedy yes that is a little retarded to do....I'm excited about getting all my ninja costumes I only have ermac and that's it and I have two jade costumes for ps3 but I don't have ps3 I got these with mortal kombat and mortal kombat annihilation on blu ray so If anybody wants them let me know

I think you need to complete the tower challenge to enable that option.
Yeah, which I have done :)

I have unlocked and used it when selecting Mileena.

It's hardly a costume, just a long piece of material :lol

I don't think the extra costumes beyond the first alternate are available to view in the necropolis.
Damn! :lol

But then just by looking at a few more You Tube vids I found this...

Well I found this vid:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZpAmAqFrbw&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Mortal Kombat 9 - Mileena Flesh Pit Costume 3D Model‬‏[/ame]

And one of the views said this:

"Just view the Alternate Bio then press "Start" select character and choose Mileena's 3rd costume. It should bring it up."

Might have to give it a try...

Last edited:
Finally found the time to play story mode thru the end and I get what everyone is saying about Shao Khan being a cheap bastard. Even at beginner's difficulty, he's cheap as hell.

Anyway, Im using the PS3 controller with this game, just find it hard to use a Joy Stick for it. Anyone feels the same way?

Finally found the time to play story mode thru the end and I get what everyone is saying about Shao Khan being a cheap bastard. Even at beginner's difficulty, he's cheap as hell.

Anyway, Im using the PS3 controller with this game, just find it hard to use a Joy Stick for it. Anyone feels the same way?
Yeah Shao Khan is cheap as f--k!

Hate the guy and I will cheap him back anyway I can.

PS3 controller FTW!

I too, use the D-Pad not the Joy Stick as I find it a lot more accurate with platform fighting games like Mortal Kombat /Street Fighter / Tekken.

Reptile looks some much better in Klassic Kostume.

But I still prefer the girls in the latest outfits :horror giggidy!

I hate most of their faces though. Kitana without the veil on looks like Michael Jackson and Sonya has a more square jaw than Arnie. Hell Sheeva is the most feminine looking female character in the game face wise.

I really wish they would have given Reptile a human (non classic) alternate costume. I hate Reptile's lizard designs.

Agreed. Aside from Scorpion and Sub-zero, the ninjas have really strayed far from their original looks. Ermac isn't even reconginzable as Ermac. The classic costume looks like a whole different character. Same with Reptile really. And frankly, I hate his mask in this game. It looks like a beak so he looks very bird like instead of reptilian.

Yeah Shao Khan is cheap as f--k!

Hate the guy and I will cheap him back anyway I can.

PS3 controller FTW!

I too, use the D-Pad not the Joy Stick as I find it a lot more accurate with platform fighting games like Mortal Kombat /Street Fighter / Tekken.

why is it more accurate? I haven't played any of the games on a Joy Stick yet, but I would have thought it would be funner that way?

Back