Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just tried doing this with some people, i cannot figure out how to do it... something with having to dis associate the app from your facebook account, but I dont know when this needs to be done, before or after the facebook invite or game invite.

Also do both parties get the points, or only the one inviting.... and if so can the person accepted the original invite, then turn around an invite the original requestor so that both can get the points?

Ever since the iOS 7.02 update, this game (mobile version) has been buggin' out; literally. I get to the Luthor quote, and skip it, and the game crashes every time. The only way to stop it is to redownload it. Which sucks, as I don't have a Wi-Fi connection at home. I was hanging out with a buddy of mine today, and, after redownloading it two times, I finally got it to work. I was saving up for the Arkham Origins Batman (375,000); I got to about 225,000, aaaaand, lo and behold, it crashed again.

Netherrealm needs to fuhget about that new Arkham Origins game and fix this **** with a title update or something.

It was happening for me, the app kept crashing so often I could hardly play. I killed the app and switched off my iPhone and switched it on again.

Another thing that I changed was to delete some photos and vids. My iPhone disk was full to the brim that I could not even take another photo so I cleared that as well.

It's been mostly fine after that. Crashed rarely after that but whenever it did, I just did a phone reset and it will be fine. Worth a try, not sure if it will work for you guys

I still play this game regularly (although Heroes of Dragon Age has been taking up more of my time lately). I notice that you can get Alliance credits by logging in daily (every third day you get the credits), so eventually I will get Killing Joke Joker. I have about 40 alliance credits now. Just got gold card Scorpion. Useless, IMO.

I even stopped playing the app, as it still doesn't work. I don't know what it is, but every time I download it, it crashes when I start it.

Noobs were calling me a spammer yesterday and i told them how else are you supposed to play a game where there are only 3-5 3hit combos per character

Who still plays this besides me?

Just got into the mobile version around the first of the year after finally switching from android to iPhone. Been able to aquire Batgirl and Darkseid in the challenge modes. Would be able to get the 600 Wonder Woman if it wasn't for needing a Red Son character. Any way to get those besides the 400,000 pack?

3 to 5 hits per combo? Lol are you kidding me? Haven't played since release but there are big combos in this game...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I had some friends over last night and we decided to go at Inustice and it was a blast. We played like three or four hours. Been a while since I did that.

Just got into the mobile version around the first of the year after finally switching from android to iPhone. Been able to aquire Batgirl and Darkseid in the challenge modes. Would be able to get the 600 Wonder Woman if it wasn't for needing a Red Son character. Any way to get those besides the 400,000 pack?

Nope. Just gotta grind it out on Battle 36 and build up enough money. Red Son Superman is worth it.

Meh, terrible graphics. Everyone with armor plating is lame. Flash taking hits from Superman. Batman kicking Grundy though buildings.....ok.

Rocksteady needs to be the only one making DC games.

Back