Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the dlc for xbox 360 come out yet, if so, how do you get it? I keep checking mine and nothing, what am I doing wrong:gah:

Go to the Game Marketplace from the Dashboard. I don't know how you get it throught the game itself.

It's 400 points for all of the Klassic Kostumes that were Pre-order "Exclusives".

Reached Challenges 253 a few minutes ago and almost broke on 251.
I guess 30 tries on Shao Kahn for this stupid baby.
Shang Tsung´s a real pain for fighting Kahn and then what?
Only 2 tries for Baraka, Sindel and Kahn afterwards.
I thought in that very moment NR bull____ted me all over.
:gah:

Last edited:
251 is by far the hardest challenge on the tower. Everything from here on out will be uber simple by comparison.

For real?
I thought yesterday "if that's THIS hard then I dunno if I wanna reach 300".
And guys on a german board found 300 challenges are not enough, they wanted another 200.
Goddamn...

300 is nothing compared to 251, at least for me. The hardest challenges after 251 imho are the last 2 Test Your Mights. 300 you luckily have the option of choosing your fighter and if you get beat a certain amount of times, it'll get easier.

300 is nothing compared to 251, at least for me. The hardest challenges after 251 imho are the last 2 Test Your Mights. 300 you luckily have the option of choosing your fighter and if you get beat a certain amount of times, it'll get easier.

Test your might's nothing for me, I manage to get the bar full every time.
Maybe I kill the last 47 today and for 300...
I guess Scorpion all the way then.
:yess:

Test your might's nothing for me, I manage to get the bar full every time.
Maybe I kill the last 47 today and for 300...
I guess Scorpion all the way then.
:yess:

I ended up beating 300 with Scorpion myself. I first chose Sheeva and Stryker but kept getting my ass kicked but after a good nights rest, I chose Scorpion and won with minimal difficulty. Scorpion FTW:rock:rock:rock

I ended up beating 300 with Scorpion myself. I first chose Sheeva and Stryker but kept getting my ass kicked but after a good nights rest, I chose Scorpion and won with minimal difficulty. Scorpion FTW:rock:rock:rock

I actually got the Shang Flawless for Jade with Sheeva.
Ground pound ALL the way.
:lol
But that's quite a phenomenon, isn't it?
A night's rest often is all that it takes.
Had the case myself already...

Endo, have any new Cage pics popped up since the last time you made my siggy? If so can I get an update?? :)

Not really, buddy.
I looked around for all characters, got many, since I wanted to hook up all my buddies at a MK board located in switzerland with these sigs.
It worked quite well, but it went a little awry with guys wanting the same charakters allover, pissing me off, saying this was a damn uncomfy board although they´re jerks asking stupid questions and wondering why all answered kinda rude, you know?!
And on top of that NR handled the renders and general pics really rare...
Sorry, man.

Somebody said that the dlc pack for 360, is in the marketplace yet I can't find it there, where exactly in the marketplace, details please help anyone:slap:gah:

:rotfl You must be blind. Go to the game marketplace and go to where it lets you search for games alphabetically and select the letter 'M'. Then find Mortal Kombat in that list and the classic costumes DLC is in there.

Can someone please confirm if the classic skin dlc (ps3) is
available outside the US. I can't seem to find it on the psn in my
asian account. I have to down load the dlc from there coz' that's
were my game is from.

Back