WorldBox: 1/6 "Mortal Kombat " - Kung Lao

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious if they're going to repurpose Sub-Zero's skull accessory for Scorpion's unmasked head. The jaw is hinged to accept a snap-on flame, and it's got a compatible neck socket.

Kung Lao is my favorite MK character, I might get this, though TBH I'd rather get a PCS statue of him.

A09.jpg

Because of this (letters on the bottom of the pic) Kung Lao, Scorpion, Jade and so on

I hope we get a Reptile…but I want the Ninja look…not the dinosaur. I wonder if they could pull off Goro :drool

That's the question I want to know too.. Will they be able to do characters like Goro, Motaro etc?

Kung Lao looks great. Will definitely pick him up. Just with BBTS would finally get Sub-Zero in. Definitely will not be ordering Kung Lao from them. The fatality accessories make these perfect. But not making Scorpion number 2 (or even number one for that matter) is odd, but it makes me feel the line will have a decent line up. Scorpion will have to come with a skull head and spear attachments.

Kung Lao looks great. Will definitely pick him up. Just with BBTS would finally get Sub-Zero in. Definitely will not be ordering Kung Lao from them. The fatality accessories make these perfect. But not making Scorpion number 2 (or even number one for that matter) is odd, but it makes me feel the line will have a decent line up. Scorpion will have to come with a skull head and spear attachments.

I think seeing as how worldbox doesn't have a plethora of licenses they are likely to concentrate on producing kombatants. The company was really smart. They made a base body and waited until sales from that could fund subzero. Then used subzero profits to grow into more figs

It Looks solid and I kinda want it....but I was hoping to only get Sub and Scorpion. :gah: they are making it hard!

Kung Lao has been my favorite character since they introduced him. I would be down for this one, Scorpion, Sub Zero, Liu Kang, and Jax(metal armed version). Maybe Raiden.

Back