Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please confirm if the classic skin dlc (ps3) is
available outside the US. I can't seem to find it on the psn in my
asian account. I have to down load the dlc from there coz' that's
were my game is from.

I would like to know the answer too.........but no dice. I try asking the community manager & Ed boon on twitter, no replies too.

At this rate, I dont even think we can get Skarlet when she is available.

They're "free" if you download the Scarlet character. More like an added bonus.

That's not what the article says...

Warner Bros. Interactive told IGN that a "compatibility pack" will accompany each release so that players who do not purchase the DLC will still be able to see online opponents using the DLC. These packs will be free and come with two skins (the first pack contains Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3-inspired Cyrax and Sektor).

Can someone please confirm if the classic skin dlc (ps3) is
available outside the US. I can't seem to find it on the psn in my
asian account. I have to down load the dlc from there coz' that's
were my game is from.

I would like to know the answer too.........but no dice. I try asking the community manager & Ed boon on twitter, no replies too.

At this rate, I dont even think we can get Skarlet when she is available.

I have PSN accounts in all regions. I just loged into my UK, USA and HK accounts and the dlc skins only show up in my US account. I'm guessing
the rest of the world haven't been granted access yet.
What a load of B.S these have been available in the US since the 7th
of June, why has the rest of the world been ignored???

They're "free" if you download the Scarlet character. More like an added bonus.

That's not what the article says...

Maybe they will give to you Cyberninja skins free, so that you download the "patch" that will allow you to see the skarlett game model even though you haven't paid to unlock SKarlett. That way when your playing someone else online who has bought the Skarlett Character, you will have the files in your Xbox to allow you to see her.

Or they could just force you to update your MK game at startup....

Anybody know if there was any truth to the rumor that Tanya would be one of the DLC characters?

hasn't been confirmed. Ed Boon said there would be at least 4 DLC characters and NRS has confirmed Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain with a 4th yet to be announced. Most think it's Tanya though Boon kinda hinted we may also see another guest character at E3.

hasn't been confirmed. Ed Boon said there would be at least 4 DLC characters and NRS has confirmed Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain with a 4th yet to be announced. Most think it's Tanya though Boon kinda hinted we may also see another guest character at E3.

I think Tanya would be a disappointment as the 4th unannounced character, but with that said, I would rather have Tanya than Skarlet.

Eh, I'm actually looking forward to adding Skarlet. She's one of the few post MK3 characters I'm interested in (even if she is gust a rip-off of Ermac). Never cared for Tanya, as far as I'm concerned, she should remain chained in Kahn's Arena.

I was thinking the shadowed figure they teased actually looks a bit like Jason from the Friday the 13th movies. Maybe the Jason/Freddy rumors are true?

I was thinking the shadowed figure they teased actually looks a bit like Jason from the Friday the 13th movies. Maybe the Jason/Freddy rumors are true?

I actually thought the same thing at first but looking at it I also think the silohouette could also be Cage's Director you fight in Challenge Tower and the image is just a place holder.

I have PSN accounts in all regions. I just loged into my UK, USA and HK accounts and the dlc skins only show up in my US account. I'm guessing
the rest of the world haven't been granted access yet.
What a load of B.S these have been available in the US since the 7th
of June, why has the rest of the world been ignored???

I read the UK and the rest of Europe will get Skarlet and the Classic Skins on the 22nd.

Skarlet and all other DLC character will be $4.99 each

https://www.trmk.org/

Yeah, you pick the character you want's Alternate costume. And once that loads you can press start and choose player select. And the fighter select screen comes up and you choose the outfit just like you would to fight in them. But instead of going into a fight it just takes you back to the Nekropolis viewing area and you can see the retro costume then.

Back